Real Time with Bill Maher 2013 11 22 Main Show + OVERTIME XviD Shadoe

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on November 23, 2013 by Jerry.Shadoein TV
Torrent verified.

Real Time with Bill Maher 2013 11 22 Main Show + OVERTIME XviD Shadoe (Size: 435.84 MB)
 Real.Time.with.Bill.Maher.2013.11.22.WEBrip.XviD.Shadoe.avi356.78 MB
 Real.Time.With.Bill.Maher.JUST.OVERTIME.2013.11.22.WEB-DL.Shadoe.avi79.05 MB

Description

All rite... Tonite I managed to rip an internet stream of the main show. The audio is ok, the video is so/so. The frame rate is not consistent but it's just a talk show. Also, the stream froze at 45:25-45:42 but then resumes with no issues.
Then, there's the last OVERTIME segment of the year in a seperate file because it's the standard good quality I have provided all year, with one difference - this one is NOT an mp4 but an XviD file, as is the main show.
Enjoy, until there's a proper scene release. Peace

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
435.84 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Real Time with Bill Maher 2013 11 22 Main Show + OVERTIME XviD Shadoe

All Comments

thanks so much uploader
Merci beaucoup. Je suis sur que je ne suis pas le seul a apprecié vos efforts.
I only downloaded Overtime, but it was legit.
This (main show) came from a live internet stream that was low quality and there wasn't much that I could do about the quality. This release is, in comparison, like a CAM release of a new movie. Not great quality (main show) but watchable for the desperate. Usually the scene takes forever to upload this show so I wanted to share what was available and this time the scene was quick to post the main show HOWEVER the OVERTIME segment is my usual good quality because I caught the stream live and then re-encoded it to an XviD. Aside from the torrents of main show of bill maher or episodes of talking dead - both which i get from low quality internet streams - my uploads are ALL of PROPER quality but some people don't appreciate the effort...
WOW, you got it all this time, I COULD KISS YOU, thanks so much.
Good job at uploading both... Bad quality of the show though A2/V2. That said.. This is a good idea to include both in one download. If you happen to upload T.V. shows, Include the previews for the next weeks episode and put it in your description i.e. The Blacklist S1E19 w/ previews. That should get you more traffic than the next guy bc you are offering something extra. You just have to work on QUALITY and you're set.
Thanks for your effort... but, watching this, i felt like i was back in the late '90's. Quality is awful compared to todays standards.
Watchable though.