Resident Evil: Revelations (2013) [Ru] (1.0) Repack =Dude=

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 21, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil: Revelations (2013) [Ru] (1.0) Repack =Dude= (Size: 3.99 GB)
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.02 MB
 autorun.inf27 bytes
 game-1.bin3.14 GB
 game-2.bin848.47 MB
 game-3.bin9.72 MB
 game-4.bin3.57 MB
 setup.exe1.52 MB

Description

Release date: May 21, 2013Release date in Russia: 24 May 2013Genre: Action (Survival horror) / 3D / 3rd PersonDeveloper: Capcom and TosePublisher: CapcomPublisher in Russia: 1C-SoftKlabRelease from: = Man =Language: RussianSound language: EnglishSubtitle Language: Russian / EnglishLocalization: 1C-SoftKlabVersion: 1.0Publication Type: RepatskSystem requirements:Operating system: Windows ® XP (SP3), Windows ® Vista (Service Pack 1), Windows ® 7, Windows ® 8Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2,8 GHzRAM: 2 GBVideo Card: 512 MB VRAM (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 3850Sound device: compatible with DirectX 9.0cHard drive space: 8 GBTablet: enclosing (RELOADED)Description:Resident Evil ® Revelations revised again on the PC platform with high quality, high resolution images, improved lighting effects and impressive sound picture. This latest version of Resident Evil Revelations also contains additional materials, including the fearsome new enemies, an additional layer of complexity, integration with ResidentEvil.net and improvements to the regime "Raid". Mode "Raid", first presented in a series in the original version of Resident Evil Revelations, allows players to play online in cooperative mode or alone in single player mode, perform a variety of tasks and win the hordes of enemies, to raise the level of the characters and better weapons. New weapons, new skill sets and new game characters, including Hank (Hunk), open up new depths mode "Raid".Features:Meet the blister wall (Wall Blister). Walls blister (Wall Blister) - this is a new enemy, the mutant virus generated by T-Abyss, spreading through the water. It will complement the horrors lurking around every corner.Classic gameplay "survival horror" is back - in the single player campaign players will explore a variety of places, including dark and cramped space cruise ship and treacherous snow-capped mountains. With limited ammo and weapons they will have to fight off infectious enemies lurking around every corner.In hell was hotter! Infernal mode (Infernal Mode) - a new level of complexity for the HD-registration - not only more complex than simple (Easy) and normal (Normal), but also rearranges the enemies and objects, making even familiar with the game players are pretty nervous.Improved quality of graphics and sound - Resident Evil Revelations creates the chilling atmosphere of terror with HD-quality graphics, improved lighting effects and sound, creating the effect of the presenceSupport Residentevil.net - Resident Evil Revelations fully supports Residentevil.net: materials become available to players immediately after the start of the game. Earn weapons and unique items and use them in the game, collect figurines for dioramas and check their stats through the online service.Enhanced mode "Raid" - in the latest version, a new weapon, new skill sets, new game characters, including Rachel and Hank, and unique enemies.Use equipment - Analyze the enemies and find a scanner "Geneziz" caches.Features of Release:Remove all languages ​​except Russian and EnglishPart of the rollers recoded [1280x720 HD] in order to accommodate "1hDVD5"Installation ~ 15 min.Collected at 1xDVD5RePack by = Dude =Install and run:Run the setup.exeFollow the instructionsPlay

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.99 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Resident Evil: Revelations (2013) [Ru] (1.0) Repack =Dude=

Trailer

All Comments

Thx working perfectly
seed pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
it works, before install make sure to rename the folder and delete =Чувак=. after open setup and continue installation dont tick the box. that is how i install for me it works ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND SUBTITLE.
doesn't work with mp crack
Mp Crack?
Bro there is an mp crack for only FLT I have played this game I guess now in episode 7 or 6 and I wanted to see this game online
I AM PLAYING THIS VERSION ONLINE WITH TUNGGLE AND STEAM.
2013-06-02 13:14
hmm well when i copy the mp crack to my game folder it gives me don't send error message and i have steam running why ??
Lies!
Thank you, can't wait to try it out.