Rezinwolf - Corruption Kingdom (2013)

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on August 26, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Rezinwolf - Corruption Kingdom (2013) (Size: 77.45 MB)
 09. And Hell Followed With Him.mp314.34 MB
 08. Onset of Plagues.mp312.22 MB
 07. To Arm the Rebels.mp310.96 MB
 02. Rage Against Us.mp39.86 MB
 03. Hail to Armageddon.mp39.8 MB
 04. Beyond the Rapture.mp38.58 MB
 05. Tomb of the Incarcerated.mp36.91 MB
 06. Flag Runs Red.mp32.61 MB
 01. Corruption Kingdom.mp32.11 MB
 Cover.jpg77.47 KB

Description

Rezinwolf - Corruption Kingdom (2013)

INFO:

Rezinwolf first caught my interest as it was some kind of protégé of my colleague Regina and she was promoting the hell out of it in order to get some publicity for them. When she asked me to review their debut album I was more than happy to oblige !!

Rezinwolf started in early 2009 by young and enthusiast musicians from Harwich. After putting their heart and soul in it, they released their first single “Deathstalker” which became a massive hit. Resulting this, they went on tour and supported acts like Onslaught, Evile, Gama Bomb in order to have people know about them.

After recording and releasing “The Nightmare Begins” it was time to take it big and release a fully-fledged album. And so, when they played at Bloodstock this year (August 9.), their album was released.

I hadn’t heard of Rezinwolf until a few days ago when I was asked to review this album. The challenge that all new bands face is actually being heard above the noise of countless others all trying to be heard at the same time as you. It’s even more difficult for British bands to make a name for themselves right now, as despite metals heritage being firmly rooted here, it’s now dominated by American acts. But rest assured, on the strength of ‘Corruption Kingdom’ it won’t be long before Rezinwolf’s is the voice that is heard above the others. Hailing from Harwich in Essex, the four piece have crafted a noise that is both exhilarating and impassioned, and will put a big smile on most metal fans faces. It certainly put one on mine.

It becomes immediately apparent on the first proper track ‘Rage Against Us’ that the band are not messing around. It’s a tight, fast and brutal number which echo’s the best of Slayer, and mixes it up with the ‘Gothenburg’ dynamics favoured by bands such as In Flames and Children of Bodom. With its vocal refrain of ‘never surrender’ it is a mission statement of a song, immediate and unafraid.

But it isn’t until the next track ‘Hail To Armageddon’ we find out who Rezinwolf really are. An utterly ruthless track that never pauses for breath, drags the listener in then refuses to let go. Combining a classical metal approach with the vicious, cutting guitar work of modern thrash, it’s a beast of a song that had my head thrashing back and forth with glee. ‘Beyond The Rapture’ and ‘Onset of Plagues’ are both fist throwing, soaring epics that could rouse even the laziest of listeners to action.

TRACKLIST:

1 Corruption kingdom (00:52)
2 Rage against us (4:12)
3 Hail to Armageddon (4:15)
4 Beyond the rapture (3:42)
5 Tomb of the incarcerated (2:59)
6 Runs red flag (1:06)
7 To arm the rebels (4:45)
8 Onset of plagues (5:18)
9 And Hell Followed with him (6:14)

Genre: Thrash
Subgenre: Thrash Metal