Saints Row IV PC full game ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 185
leechers: 28
Added on August 23, 2013 by ^^nosTEAM^^in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Saints Row IV PC full game ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 7.71 GB)
 Saints Row IV nosTEAM.part1.exe3.99 GB
 Saints Row IV nosTEAM.part2.rar3.72 GB
 visit-www.nosteam.ro.html3.08 KB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.97 KB
 Open only part1 ,part2 is installing automatically.txt129 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the game:

Saints Row IV is a action-adventure open world video game developed by Volition, Inc. and published by German publisher Deep Silver.
As in previous titles in the series, the player controls the leader of the Third Street Saints, who has now become the president of the United States.
The game returns to the fictional city of Steelport from The Third, which will be redesigned as a retro-futuristic dystopia with elements of Washington, D.C.
The game takes place a few years after The Third, focusing on the Saints fighting a larger threat than the typical street gangs: aliens.
Five years after the events of the "Save Shaundi" ending in Saints Row: The Third, the leader of the Third Street Saints is elected President of the United States.
It's not long before an alien invasion occurs and the Protagonist and the Saints are kidnapped by aliens known as the Zin and their leader Zinyak,
The Player is transported to a virtual version of Steelport where The Player can use super powers to fight against the Zin empire......

PC System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 | AMD Athlon II x3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 260 | AMD Radeon HD 5800 series
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space

Notes:
This game is already cracked - just install and play.
This game include patch #1 already installed.
You can play online using Tunngle in LAN mode.
If you want to change your player name open file "steam_api.ini" from game folder and change UserName=

More info and support on www.nosteam.ro
http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=2820.msg67925#msg67925

How to install:
After download is done:
- open part1 (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.

If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.71 GB
seeders:185
leechers:28
Saints Row IV PC full game ^^nosTEAM^^

Trailer

All Comments

I made a big mistake in my previous posts. When downloading the patch update 2 I didn't get any trojan, anti-virus or firewall warnings. When Downloading Patch 3+4 I warning popped up bottom right of screen saying blocked something. I didn't think twice about it as I've never had to turn anything off down download cracked games. But this file for some reason couldn't download without blocking, and it blocks the steam.appi or something file, the file you NEED to play. These files always show up as trojans so don't worry, Just found it odd this one time it blocked it.

Anyways, turn off your firewall / anti-virus while downloading. Remember to turn it back on afterwards (Or maybe after installation, haven't gotten back to it yet only have time to post) To get the game working is very simple, just make sure you have any protection down for the time.
Some help for anyone new or confused.

I downloaded this torrent off the nosTEAM website(google nosTEAM if you want easier nosTEAM access), same torrent as this. While that was downloading I clicked the update patch #2 that you can see posted by nosTEAM in the uploader comments, OR, you can find the patches all on their website only you find the Saints Row IV clicky.
Backspace hit reply some how ... :/

ANYWAYS,

After torrent is done downloading open the folder and click part 1. You will see little hints every where saying ONLY INSTALL PART 1. So double click part 1, you sometimes have to wait 60+ seconds for the setup to open for you, be patient. After it opens go through your normal "next"'s making any adjustments you would normally make if any.

Once installed go to where Update Patch #2 is, "cut" the file, next you will go to the folder than you INSTALLED saints row IV to, not where the torrent is. It installed into my C: "Games" folder (Not "My games") Double click saints row IV folder, you'll see 2 other folders inside (Packfiles, Videos) Don't touch. You're going to "paste" the update patch #2 inside this first folder (Saints Row IV folder) After, double click update patch #2 (You may have to watch some seconds again. PATIENCE)

Now, I am 4 min away from the update patch 3+4; Accidentally downloaded the DLC before update 3+4 and there is a 20 min waiting period (give or take) on the site nosTEAM uses off their website. Regardless, I ran the game with only patch 2 on, didn't play, but it ran smooth, ran my cursor up and down main screen selections, audio and video both seemed spot on.

I will make a last post once I Have this finished. Hoping it all works. I'll also post about the DLC for anyone who isn't familiar with cracked games.
Alrighty.

Forgot to mention, during patch updates the cmd black box will be opened up, it will say something about Saints row 4 Patch #, than 2 lines down some other stuff. This box took around 4-5 minutes for patch 2, and about 30-45 seconds for patch 3+4. The patches install normally with the green bar at first, cmd opens up after.

All update patches worked and installed perfectly, the DLC I tried once all patches were updated, at end of DLC install it says a file was corrupted, which usually means I need to redownload the DLC. I took the DLC out of the Saints Row IV file and deleted it, along with any remains of that DLC on my computer before re-downloading.

All patches and DLC are done the same way as update patch #2, Cut / paste to Saints Row folder, double click, wait. Than use your desktop shortcut.

Hope this helped and that you have better luck on the DLC. If I can't get the DLC to work i'll post again but if I don't post, assume I got it to work. :P 20min for DLC to finish DL.

Thanks once again, nosTEAM
Frick, forgot to mention, if you are new and you have anti-virus programs, most, if not all the downloads will say the file has some sort of virus / trojan. It isn't one, all cracked files show up as this, so if you can't download something you may have to turn off your firewall to allow access, than remember to turn it back on afterwards. This "MAY" go the same for people while installing. IF you get errors during installations or download it may be your firewall. I got warnings for all patches + DLC, I allowed access, it is safe.
avg picked up a virus (hacktoool.exe)?
All cracked games come up as a trojan. If you check the file that was blocked you can google it and find posts about what it is and that it is "Usually" (Depending where you get torrent from. NosTEAM is always legit) safe, depending on who uploaded it. Turn off firewall or antiviruses before download.
Hey Guys if you having Problem with Saints Row IV just Follow this link http://www.crashwiki.com/fixing-saints-row-iv-pc-crashes-errors-freezing-stopped-working-poor-fps-black-screen-no-sound/ to fix 21 Problems.........Enjoy Guys...........
^^nosTEAM^^ I like you and your uploads. Your the best!