Sanvar Oberoi I Am A Cannabis Farmer Ink Talk

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on January 2, 2015 by OngaloBellin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Sanvar Oberoi I Am A Cannabis Farmer Ink Talk (Size: 19.9 MB)
 Sanvar Oberoi I Am A Cannabis Farmer Ink Talk.mp419.9 MB

Description

Description:
First-generation agricultural entrepreneur Sanvar Oberoi is re-instating the super crop Cannabis sativa (Industrial hemp) long marginalized for its association with Cannabis indica (Marijuana). Oberoi's Bombay Hemp Company is working closely with farmers and the government to realize the 2.4 billion rupees opportunity for India with Industrial hemp. Ultimately Oberoi wants to make agriculture more lucrative and sexy for young entrepreneurs.

ABOUT INK:
INKtalks are personal narratives that get straight to the heart of issues in 18 minutes or less. We are committed to capturing and sharing breakthrough ideas, inspiring stories and surprising perspectives--for free!

Watch an INKtalk and meet the people who are designing the future--now.
http://INKtalks.com

ABOUT SANVAR OBEROI:
Sanvar is a first-generation agricultural entrepreneur who is re-instating a super crop long marginalised for its association with cannabis -- industrial hemp. Bombay Hemp Company (BOHECO) works with the government, local industry and farmers to manufacture innovative agro-products for pharmaceutical, construction, energy, paper, food, textiles, autombobiles, oil and cordage, for a pan-Indian movement in poverty alleviation and rural development. Sanvar is pursuing his PhD in Business Economics, while working to reform agriculture and boost its role in the economy. He also co-founded the Thincquisitive Foundation, and enjoys giving walking tours of Bombay.

Screenshots:
imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.9 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Sanvar Oberoi I Am A Cannabis Farmer Ink Talk