Screaming Eagles - From the Flames (2013)

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on July 27, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Screaming Eagles - From the Flames (2013) (Size: 87.84 MB)
 Screaming Eagles - 04 - Fight The Fire.mp310.62 MB
 Screaming Eagles - 08 - One Man Revolution.mp310.37 MB
 Screaming Eagles - 07 - Rock N Roll Soul.mp39.74 MB
 Screaming Eagles - 09 - Blood.mp39.63 MB
 Screaming Eagles - 02 - Down The River.mp38.86 MB
 Screaming Eagles - 05 - Vampire.mp38.32 MB
 Screaming Eagles - 06 - Devil In The Dust.mp38.06 MB
 Screaming Eagles - 03 - Hungry For More.mp37.84 MB
 Screaming Eagles - 10 - Take My Time.mp37.52 MB
 Screaming Eagles - 01 - All The Way.mp36.88 MB

Description

INFO:

The band formed in early 2012 and quickly got to work on crafting an albums-worth of full throttle rock songs for their debut release. With the song-writing process speeding up due to sub-zero temperatures in their local practice room, Screaming Eagles decided to road-test the songs at gigs throughout Northern Ireland, quickly gaining plenty of positive feedback from rock-loving gig-goers.

With the stamp of approval firmly on the songs the band entered the studio in the summer of 2012 to capture their raw and riff-heavy live act onto record in an intense 10-day recording session surrounded by Marshall stacks and fuelled by cheap wine. The album was recorded and produced by Ross Cullen at Railway Studios, Lisburn, Co. Antrim, mastered by Mark Chalecki at Little Red Book Mastering, California (Rhino Bucket, Booker T. Jones, The Brian Jonestown Massacre) with logo and artwork design from Jonathan Ruddell.

It is rare that a recently formed band can come up with a debut album as diverse andhard rockin’ as “From The Flames”. Yet that is exactly what Screaming Eagles have done. With Chris Fry’s powerhouse, bluesy tones, Adrian McAleenan’s power chord and riff combo, Ryan Lilly’s thumping bass lines and Kyle Cruikshank hitting the drums harder than a lumberjack chops a tree, Screaming Eagles deliver a debut album that reflects the bands focus on song-writing and diverse musical taste. From influences such as AC/DC, Airbourne (check out All The Way, Down The River), Black Stone Cherry (Devil In The Dust) and their own take on dark, moody delta blues (Vampire) the album intrigues and ropes in a wide range of rock music-lovers.

“From The Flames” was independently released on December 18th 2012. It has sold steadily so far with albums being bought from as far as Canada, USA and Australia. With plenty of gigging in the latter half of 2012 and now the release of their debut album, Screaming Eagles have started to create a buzz in rock circles in Ireland and are keen to get their own blend of rock ‘n’ roll heard further afield.

Who the hell are the Screaming Eagles and why didn't anyone previously contact me about them? The reason I ask is because their debut album From The Flames is absolutely killer, and likely would have made it onto my top 10 of 2012.

Apparently the Screaming Eagles are a new band from Northern Ireland that some people are comparing them to AC/DC, but their music is way too sophisticated for such a generalization. Sure they have a similar energy, but think more along the lines of Buckcherry sleaze, Little Caesar blues and Bad Company during their '70s heyday. That recipe looks good on paper but it sounds even better spread across ten scorching hard rock tracks.

I'm not sure what impresses me more about Screaming Eagles -- the picture perfect vocal delivery of Chris Fry or the fretboard skills of Adrian McAleenan. Both completely shine on From The Flames (the rhythm section isn't too shabby either) and after a few listens vaulted towards the top of the 'unsung heroes of hard rock' list. It was Fry's bluesy pipes that originally caught my attention as he sings each song with an abundance of passion, but as I dug deeper into the album McAleenan's drool-worthy riffs, which he peppers throughout From The Flames, almost took center stage -- so let's be fair and call it a draw.

I'm not even going to bother going through the individual songs on From The Ashes as there isn't a dud in the entire bunch -- so why type up a couple more paragraphs that will just slow you down from checking out this awesome new group? Lots of newer bands are able to capture such consistency over the length of an EP, but to be so perfect over ten tracks is another story entirely. The Answer may be the current kingpins when it comes to Irish hard rock, but I suggest they don't look in their rear view mirrors because they've already been overtaken by a flock of Screaming Eagles

Track List:

01. All The Way
02. Down The River
03. Hungry For More
04. Fight The Fire
05. Vampire
06. Devil In The Dust
07. Rock N Roll Soul
08. One Man Revolution
09. Blood
10. Take My Time

Genre: Rock
Subgenre: Blues Rock
Bitrate: 320 k
Size: 87.84 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
87.84 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2

All Comments

great!...thanks!