SGAMES PRESENTS Dragon Age Inquisition [v3.0] 2014 RePacK MULTi2

seeders: 1081
leechers: 698
Added on December 21, 2014 by D4rK_Knightin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

SGAMES PRESENTS Dragon Age Inquisition [v3.0] 2014 RePacK MULTi2 (Size: 17.72 GB)
 5xDVD5.cmd317 bytes
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 Data-1.bin272.04 MB
 data-2.bin396.66 MB
 Data-3.bin1.84 GB
 Data-4.bin2.49 GB
 data-5.bin4.31 GB
 data-6.bin4.24 GB
 data-7.bin4.18 GB
 redist.bin7.22 MB
 setup.exe8.32 MB

Description

Dragon Age Inquisition 2014 RePacK MULTi2-SGAMES

InformationYear: November 18, 2014Genre: RPG, 3DDeveloper: BioWarePublisher: Electronic ArtsPublication Type: RePackGame Version: v1.0.0.3 Update 2.5 (hotfix)Language: Russian, English, MULTI9Language: EnglishTablet: enclosing (3DM.v3)System Requirements➯ Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit)➯ Processor: Intel Quad Core 2.0 GHz or equivalent AMD's➯ RAM: 4 GB➯ Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 10 (Radeon HD 4870 / GeForce 8800 GT)➯ Free space on hard disk: 26 GBdescriptionA new adventure begins. When the heavens opened, and will rend the chaos, the world needs heroes. Become the savior of Thedas in the game «Dragon Age: Inquisition." You - Inquisitor, and you have to save the world from itself. But this way will be paved with a difficult decision. Thedas - the land of strife. The parties do not cease to be at enmity with each other, even when the world pours demons. And what about you? You and your squad - the only ones who can hold the whole world on the brink. You will lead all ... or die. A Digital Deluxe edition, you also get an exclusive set of weapons, armor and vehicles. You will be able to sit on the throne of skulls (included in the arsenal of the "Flame of the Inquisition") and go into battle riding a wonderful mounts - the unicorn and red swamp Halle.Features Digital Deluxe Edition:Digital Deluxe Edition Includes:- A set of weapons, armor and vehicles. You will be able to sit on the throne of skulls (included in the arsenal of the "Flame of the Inquisition") and go into battle riding a wonderful mounts - the unicorn and red swamp Halle.- Origin-Rip is identical to an activated licensed copy via Origin game.Features RePack:"It is based on a licensed version of the game."Do not cut / no recoded."Installed Update 2.5 (hotfix)."Unlock all DLC."Sewn fixes 60 FPS and fix the cleaning shiny / white hair of the characters."Setup time from 30 min. up to 2 hours or more (depending on the PC).»RePack by: R.G. Steamgames.

::SCREENS::

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.72 GB
seeders:1081
leechers:698
SGAMES PRESENTS Dragon Age Inquisition [v3.0] 2014 RePacK MULTi2

Trailer

All Comments

Read all the instructions AND the comments below CAREFULLY. If you did EVERYTHING that's been written, you shouldn't be having any issues. Don't think anyone could help you just with "I run the louncher as admin but still doesn't work".
Really awesome, took quite a bit to download and install tho, but that doesn't matter, it works perfectly, runs perfectly and everything is fine!
Thank you for the upload :)
After ten different torrents FINALLY got this to work but super slowww on my computer and it was this repack that got it but was most likely the latest crack from 3dm v3 that got my cpu to run it.ONly a dual core so super lagggy but runs.
If you liked DA2 (doesn't have to be love, because no one loved DA2) you'll probably love this. I loved Origins, i didn't mind DA2 too much (I actually like the DA2 story more now that i've seen the DA:I story, because it adds up) and i absolutely love DA:I. You can just pour hours and hours into it, there's a lot of content, a lot of lore. Shame to hear that your PC can't bring you the full beauty of the game, but hopefully you'll be able to enjoy it to some degree. :)
Ill leave it to be downloaded over the evening and let you guys/gals know my experience with this version. I downloaded their previous version and it worked well for me, i didn't have any issues (apart from not having access to the deluxe content, but no technical issues of any sorts).

I see people leaving all sorts of silly ways to "fix" the game. My advice is next : 1) Download THIS torrent (so don't go around mixing game from X, patch from Y and crack from W - everything is included within their repack and you don't need anything else). 2) Before you install the game - either disable or add to exceptions within your Firewall the install directory for DA:I, do the same for your AV (Firewall is useless anyway, anyone who knows anything about it has it disable anyway, and as for the AV, it's enough to have the install directory in the exceptions and it won't cause any trouble). 3) Install the game using the provided setup.exe (You have made a folder and added it to your Firewall/AV exception list previously, so install the game within that folder). Most (if not all) have been having issues because they installed the game on (C:), so if you can try to avoid putting it there (You shouldn't be having games and system files on the same partition anyway). 4) Just play the game. Everything is already included. If you're not running your system on admin by default, then just launch the game as admin and that's it. It's that simple.

These are the exact same steps that i took previously and i didn't have any issues, which means it's not their game, it's you doing something wrong (AKA not following instructions/advice).

Apart from these steps, there could be some other things preventing you from starting the game : Weak PC, Not supported CPU (there's a list on the interwebz, and even on KA, you just have to search for it and that's about it. (Read that Nvidia has some performance issues compared to AMD, but nothing too serious)

If any of you still have questions after doing everything that was mentioned above, feel free to ask and ill do my best to answer. I've downloaded from these guys before, never had any issues.
Did you install it on (C:) ? If so, try installing it on a different partition. Generally people try to avoid mixing games and system files, they don't go well together.

Here are some tips that i personally use :

1) I have a separate folder for games i download (ISO files and other game installations) and that folder is also included in my exceptions. Also have cracks in that folder to protect them from my AV.
2) If you're not installing on (C:) (and you shouldn't if you have the option not to), you can create the installation folder before you install the game. For example, you make a folder DAI in your D or E or whichever other partition that's not C, and you put that folder into the exceptions. After that you proceed to install the game, just you direct the game to be installed into that "protected" folder, so your AV can't mess with the installation.

I personally don't think it's your AV that's stopping you at the moment. Make sure your CPU is supported by the 3DM crack (you can google to find the list), but if it's a newer model, it should be. Make sure your graphics driver is up to date and that your net.framework is either 4.5 or 5.0. Lastly, a lot of people who have been having issues with launching the game have it because they installed it on C, and reported afterwords that it's working fine after they installed it on a different partition.

I personally don't have Firewall up, my AV is working and i never had to disable it (just added to exceptions) and i don't have Origin installed at all (No need). Didn't have any issues running the game.
Launcher crashes as soon as I open it. Any ideas on how to fix?
I have already tried that. Did not work for me =(
Launcher for the installation or running the game ?
For running the game. Installed the game, opened up the launcher and I got Dragon age: Inquisition has stopped working.

I do not have any firewalls, I already re installed the game (currently reinstalling again), I went directly into the __installer folder and installed the vc's and direct x, but still I get the same error.

Something that might be worth mentioning. I was trying different versions of the patch, overwriting the crack, but with the same results I accidentally clicked on rename instead of overwrite and 2 of the three files got renamed and the third possibly overwritten, launched the game from the renamed launcher and it worked (well I got the black screen with the loading icon on the bottom right) I exited and tried it again to see if it was just luck and... it was. The launcher gave me the previous results again. =(
I assume you have it installed on (C:) ? Did you try not installing it there? Most people have more than 1 partition, and smart people avoid installing any games on the same partition as their system files. Also, if you have an AV (Anti-virus, makes sure you add the game installation folder into it's exceptions BEFORE installing - this is easier when you're not installing on (C:), you simply create a folder (for example : DAI) and add it to your AV exceptions. After that you start the install and you select that folder to be your install destination. Last but not least, make sure your PC can actually run the game and that all of your drivers (Windows and GPU) are up to date.
Where is the crack? is it just install and play?
The crack is already implemented when you install the game.