Shadowhunters EP 4 2016 SD WEBDL H264 MP4 -TDR

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on February 4, 2016 by Bitsurf3rin TV
Torrent verified.

Shadowhunters EP 4 2016 SD WEBDL H264 MP4 -TDR (Size: 260.56 MB)
 -TDR-.txt4.28 KB
 Cover.jpg22.33 KB
 Shadow hunters EP 4 2016 SD WEBDL H264 MP4 -TDR-.mp4260.53 MB

Description

A Team Dragon Release -TDR- 2016

Shadowhunters Episode Four (2016) H264(Standard definition/Bandwidth friendly/device friendly version)

Continuing my mission(on behalf of -TDR-) to bring high AND low bandwidth torrents to the people that need them. This series(which i will upload to the last episode) I am sure other people are covering. So in line with my MO I am creating small file sizes for smaller screens devices and people with lower bandwidth(or people who are being throttled or capped). Although this is actually fine on larger screens. on a 42" it is more than watchable. This file has been created as an MP4 for maximum device compatibility. From small screens to tablet, to phone, this should be the size and quality you need.

Our torrents are now pre-seeded using seedboxes so our torrents are instantly downloadable, it's easier to get our stuff to your pc in the quickest time ever! Enjoy!

Series:
"Shadowhunters Episode 4"

Release date: 2016

[blength: 42mn 17s
Encode: H264
Type: MP4
Resolution: 768x576 24FPS
Bitrate(VBR): 760 Kbps
Audio: AAC 2ch
Size: 261 MB

Screenshots: ACTUAL:

*make sure your codecs are up to date!

Program Description:

Shadowhunters:

"Based on the New York Times bestselling young adult fantasy book series The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, follows 18 year-old Clary Fray, who finds out on her birthday that she is not who she thinks she is, but rather comes from a long line of Shadowhunters — human-angel hybrids who hunt down demons. When her mother Jocelyn is kidnapped, Clary is thrown into the world of demon hunting with mysterious Shadowhunter Jace and her best friend Simon. Now living among faeries, warlocks, vampires and werewolves, Clary begins a journey of self-discovery as she learns more about her past and what her future may hold
.."

We will only be releasing For & So if you like our uploads you need to come here.

More episodes coming weekly(SD and HQ) check back!
This has been another -TDR- Release by SFTDR
Remember , if you enjoy it? RIP IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
260.56 MB
seeders:8
leechers:3
Shadowhunters EP 4 2016 SD WEBDL H264 MP4 -TDR

Screenshots

Shadowhunters EP 4 2016 SD WEBDL H264 MP4 -TDR screenshot