Sims 4 Repacked by SaintRow007

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on September 12, 2014 by SaintRow007in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sims 4 Repacked by SaintRow007 (Size: 8 GB)
 setup-2.bin1.96 GB
 setup-3.bin1.96 GB
 setup-4.bin1.96 GB
 setup-1.bin1.96 GB
 setup-5.bin182.12 MB
 setup.exe305.01 KB

Description

SIMS 4
The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before.

Control smarter Sims with unique appearances, personalities, behaviors, and emotions. Experience new levels of creativity when you sculpt Sims with the powerful Create A Sim and design beautiful homes with tactile, room-based Build Mode. Use The Gallery to browse, share, and download new content without ever leaving your game. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims and explore your new gameplay possibilities in vibrant neighborhoods that bring your stories to life.

Install notes:

1. Install(1st update is there and u do not need to crack it)but u need to install orgin
2. Play
3. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT

This Repack is made by:SaintRow007

PLS COMMENT RATE IT I JUST STARTED AND I NEED THE SUPPORT TO MAKE NEW REPACKES

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Sims 4 Repacked by SaintRow007

Trailer

All Comments

What's with 0.1k-0.3kbps? Are you seeding your own torrent? 24 hours later and I'm not even at 15%. I'd like to help you out, but I could've gotten any other torrent of the same game in less time.
i am seed it bro for 2 day s
i do not know y people do this because i just started uploading yesterday and i made my own repack but people who do not download this are rating it down for people who have problem can look at my other torrent not even one dislike
+1 :)
thanks
I don't know why people are downvoting, pretty sure they didn't even download it. I'll give it a try. Now if only it wasn't ETA over 3 years, if it even wants to download at all...
thanks bro i am sure it work and it is updated also