SkillShare - Industrial Design Sketching

seeders: 34
leechers: 30
Added on February 20, 2015 by beyondmax4uin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

SkillShare - Industrial Design Sketching (Size: 1.05 GB)
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt58 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 SkillShare - Industrial Design Sketching.tgz1.05 GB

Description

================
[COVER:]
================

================
[INFO:]
================

SkillShare - Industrial Design Sketching | 1.29 GB
1h 48m | 18 Lessons | mp2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s | mpeg2video, yuv420p, 960x540, 104857 kb/s, 30.00 fps
Genre: eLearning

I remember being an industrial design student six or seven years ago back in Sweden and how I loved to sketch. I've been sketching things for as long as I can remember. Always trying to improve my skills every single day, even when I didn't feel like it. There wasn't really any good courses or ways to learn this except to do it yourself. We had sketching classes in school but they didn't really give me what I was looking for. I wanted a more interactive class. Someone that would guide me in my learning and show me the shortest way to get to the next level. We had books to read, but it's not the same as having a live person help you focus on exactly what it is you need to improve.
That's why I created this course! In this course you will learn EVERYTHING I know about design sketching. It will be focus on sketching and sketching only. From what tools to use and how to unblock your creativity to final rendering, texturing and shading. I guarantee it will take your design sketching to the next level if you are willing to put in the time to complete the course. That's the most important thing, you have to have the right mindset before starting the course to really take time to focus and disconnect the noise around you.

Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES

If You Like This Torrent Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 GB
seeders:34
leechers:30