seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on March 30, 2016 by ChrisDenin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Slain-GOG (Size: 185.47 MB)
 gog_slain_2.1.0.2.sh185.47 MB

Description

Install instructions:- Run "gog_slain_2.1.0.2.sh"- PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: SLAIN!Genre: Action - Combat - FantasyWorks on: Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)Languages: Text only: EnglishFeatures: Single-player - controller supportReleased: March 24, 2016Size: 170.6 MBCompany: Wolf Brew Games / Digerati DistributionStore page: https://www.gog.com/game/slainAbout:Prepare to be Slain! Will you accept the challenge...You control Bathoryn, a hero in a Gothic world, seeking to liberate the 6 great towers from 6 deadly overlords.Minimum system requirements:Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8Processor: 1.5 Ghz or faster Memory: 1 GB RAM Storage: 500 MB available space

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
185.47 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Slain-GOG

All Comments

Yeah, windows version is mad buggy, good call on the wait mercs, or else you'd be catching hell from comments!
Mac version, perhaps?
Thanks for gog. :)
Thanks
thanks.

I know it's not a race, but still little surprising how mercs didn't make it first :D
This is Linux version, but the windows version was going to be bought yesterday and uploaded, but my source is waiting until next week :)
oh! I didn't notice. so you're still the King after all it seems mercs. remember, with great power comes great.. fun

This is nice. Thanks for the Linux version. Can you upload more games in linux version, that woul be cool if you can. There are bunch of people that would like to have linux version of gog games. Thanks