IGG-Slain.rar178.09 MB

Description

Title: Slain!
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Wolf Brew Games
Publisher: Digerati Distribution
Release Date: 25 Mar, 2016

About This Game

Bathoryn must battle his way through a doomed land packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) each tower, defeating puzzles, traps and monsters alike. At the heart of each tower, he must confront a mighty overlord. Defeat it and Bathoryn’s quest continues. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…

Key Features

Unique puzzle-combat with non linear progression.
10+(?) hours of bone-crushing, metal fueled mayhem & gore.
Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon horde.
Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost . m/
Secrets (shhh).
Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini-boss fights, macro-sub-mini-boss fights!
No leveling, no grinding, no crafting!

System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: 1.5 Ghz or faster
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 500 MB available space

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
178.09 MB
seeders:87
leechers:0
Slain!

All Comments

And now, for the part I’d like to never have to write: the game came out with a few technical issues. Judging from the statements on the Steam forum, the devs made a last-minute adjustment which created a new problem they didn’t catch in time. Those who played on release with mouse and keyboard found themselves with terrible control delay which rendered the game extremely frustrating to play. There were also some silly mistakes, like never explaining or listing the controls anywhere in the game. People in the forum are trying to work out what the controls are for themselves, some didn’t even know how to exit the game.
https://www.rockpapershotgun...ll-the-metal-slain-released/
Thanks, love it.
Looks like the input lag is only an issue if you play with a keyboard. But I may be wrong. I'm playing with a controller and it plays like a dream <3. Thanks a lot for the torrent!
PC Controls:

"Movement" (Arrow Keys)
↑ = Jump
← = Left
→ = Right
↓ = Duck/Crouch

"Combat"
Q = Light Attack
W = Strong Attack/Decapitation
1 = Use Magic
R = Dodge

P = Menu

Keys can't be rebinded to any key you want at the moment. No sound effects in-game (like swinging sword, hit sounds). Background music just do short loops. The game has nice art but this game is just not ready to be released in my opinion. Felt like an early access to be honest. You can download it now and test it yourself or better wait for patches. Anyway, thank you for the upload IGGGAMES.
Thank you,
Thanks a fuckton IGG. I almost bought it because I'm friends with the dev, but the reviews are terrible and I don't quite want to spend 12$ on a broken game.
Whether you buy now or later, the patch will fix it anyways.
Based IGG
Really cool game and awesome music !
WOOHOOO !
Thanks! Fun game so far...