Slender The Arrival Beta

seeders: 79
leechers: 1
Added on February 11, 2013 by slenderman12in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Slender The Arrival Beta (Size: 349.81 MB)
 Slender - The Arrival Beta.rar349.81 MB

Description

follow instructie:
Remove the following files in "Slender - The Arrival BetaSlender - The Arrival_Data" level0, level1, level2. Rename level3 in level0 and level4 in level1

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
349.81 MB
seeders:79
leechers:1
Slender The Arrival Beta

Trailer

Screenshots

Slender The Arrival Beta screenshot
Slender The Arrival Beta screenshot

All Comments

HEY GUYS, LISTEN!!!!! I HAVE PURCHASED SLENDER: THE ARRIVAL, THE FULL VERSION AFTER IT CAME OUT!!!!!! SO, I STILL HAVE THE LINK OF THE DOWNLOAD PAGE!!!!! HERE IT IS!: https://s3.amazonaws.com/SlenderTheArrival/Slender%20-%20The%20Arrival%20Installer.exe Copy and paste the link on the search-bar (not on Google). And it will start downloading automaticly! You need a serial number, but don't worry, i have my serial key! Here it is: Scrp-4fz8-jxMB-u5Q1-lRMg-Btch-RB5f-98eN-fAT4, listen, this is the most important part! To copy the serial, don't click on copy, but press Ctrl+v, then, if you start the game, you will be asked for the serial, press Ctrl+c to paste the serial, the serial is pasted! You have acces to the game! Did this help? Like! Did this not help? Dislike.
2013-04-14 14:38
Working perfectly. A whole lot easier than 'part 1', but a very nice improvement on graphics.
2013-03-24 23:41
does it contain virus??