Star Trek - Legion of Super-Heroes (TPB)(2012)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD).cbr (- Nem -)

seeders: 78
leechers: 11
Added on October 4, 2014 by Nemesis43in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Star Trek - Legion of Super-Heroes (TPB)(2012)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD).cbr (- Nem -) (Size: 257.69 MB)
 Star Trek - Legion of Super-Heroes (TPB)(2012)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD).cbr257.69 MB

Description

IDW Publishing and DC Comics are proud to present the greatest tale of the 23rd century! Or is that the 31st century? The crew of the Starship: Enterprise and the Legion of Super-Heroes come face to face as they deal with a changed history and timeline that neither knows the cause of. Traveling to the past and the future to find answers both teams must work together to set things right.

All my uploads can be viewed/read using CDisplayEx (link below) or similar comic viewing App.Please seed.If reseed needed - message me.
Feel free to message me with any requests or questions you may have.

Torrent: CDisplayEx Version 1.10.17 Comic Book Reader for Windows x86x64 (latest)

Torrent: ComicRackSetup09154 exe

Or for your Android device try ComicRack v1.79

Torrent: ComicRack v1.79

When messaging with requests please take a minute to check the 'What`s Been Scanned Master List' - it`s a very useful resource -
here`s a link -

Torrent: The What's Scanned Master List (thru 2014-04|posted 2014-09-10)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
257.69 MB
seeders:78
leechers:11
Star Trek - Legion of Super-Heroes (TPB)(2012)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD).cbr (- Nem -)

All Comments

thank you
Thanks.
Cool..thx m8