Star Trek The Next Generation Doctor Who Assimilation² (V1 + V2) (TPB)(2012 + 2013)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD) (- Nem -)

seeders: 62
leechers: 18
Added on October 4, 2014 by Nemesis43in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Star Trek The Next Generation Doctor Who Assimilation² (V1 + V2) (TPB)(2012 + 2013)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD) (- Nem -) (Size: 264.39 MB)
 Star Trek The Next Generation Doctor Who Assimilation² V1 (TPB)(2012)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD).cbr125.36 MB
 Star Trek The Next Generation Doctor Who Assimilation² V2 (TPB)(2013)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD).cbr139.02 MB

Description

When the Federation's most terrifying enemy strikes an unholy alliance with one of the Doctor's most hated antagonists, the result is devastation on a cosmic scale! Spanning the ends of space and time itself, Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the USS Enterprise find themselves joining forces with the Doctor and his companions, with the fate of the galaxy hanging in the balance!

All my uploads can be viewed/read using CDisplayEx (link below) or similar comic viewing App.Please seed.If reseed needed - message me.
Feel free to message me with any requests or questions you may have.

Torrent: CDisplayEx Version 1.10.17 Comic Book Reader for Windows x86x64 (latest)

Torrent: ComicRackSetup09154 exe

Or for your Android device try ComicRack v1.79

Torrent: ComicRack v1.79

When messaging with requests please take a minute to check the 'What`s Been Scanned Master List' - it`s a very useful resource -
here`s a link -

Torrent: The What's Scanned Master List (thru 2014-04|posted 2014-09-10)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
264.39 MB
seeders:62
leechers:18
Star Trek The Next Generation Doctor Who Assimilation² (V1 + V2) (TPB)(2012 + 2013)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD) (- Nem -)

All Comments

Sweet as a nut.Thx dude...
I never knew that these two crossed over before. :) I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the share (as always).