Steins;Gate Drama CD Gamma [single file v2]

seeders: 13
leechers: 6
Added on December 24, 2013 by SillyPersonin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-Ray480p

Steins;Gate Drama CD Gamma [single file v2] (Size: 1.04 GB)
 Steins;Gate Drama CD Gamma [single file v2].mkv1.04 GB

Description

Tutturu!

This video is Steins;Gate Drama CD Gamma, based on WhyNot's release, remuxed into single video file, 720p with FLAC Japanese audio and ASS English subtitles. WhyNot's release contained 8 MKV video files all linked together, functioning similarly to a single hourlong video with 8 parts (whichever of their 8 video files you clicked on, you would see the same hourlong presentation that showed all 8 of them in order). Their release didn't work with Haali Media Splitter, although it works fine with the LAV Filters splitter and with VLC Media Player's built-in splitter. And the bit with it having 8 files but playing like a single video is a bit confusing for some people (it confused me at first quite a bit, the main reason I was motivated to combine it all into a single video file).

So I have remuxed it into a single file for the entire video, with zero loss in quality. Tested and working with LAV Filters splitter, Haali Media Splitter, and VLC Media Player. This is v2 of my re-release, correcting the audio getting out of sync in my previous re-release, especially noticable in parts 7 and 8 of my previous re-release (if you already downloaded my previous re-release, you should delete it and download this one instead). This audio being out of sync problem did not occur in WhyNot's orginal release, it was entirely my fault, I am sorry, but it now fixed in this version of the torrent, I deleted my old torrent. For info on the original release by WhyNot this is based on, see http://whynotsubs.com/steinsgate-drama-cd-gamma/

In case you don't know what this is, it's a drama audio CD released in Japan based on the Steins;Gate video game and anime TV series, with lossless CD quality audio for the whole thing, and it has video and English subtitles added to it, both of which were done by scratch by the excellent, hard-working team at WhyNot. WhyNot did everything in this other than the voice acting, and all I did was combine their 8 linked video files into 1 standalone video file. It follows an alternate storyline to the events of Steins;Gate, and tells the story of what happens in the Gamma World Line, about the Hyde of the Dark Dimension, in the world line with divergence 2.615074%.

El. Psy. Congroo!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.04 GB
seeders:13
leechers:6
Steins;Gate Drama CD Gamma [single file v2]