Step F@#K - Part Two (A Stepbrother Series #2) by Scarlett Ward.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 3, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Step F@#K - Part Two (A Stepbrother Series #2) by Scarlett Ward.epub (Size: 238.25 KB)
 Step F@#K - Part Two (A Stepbrother Series #2) by Scarlett Ward.epub238.25 KB

Description

Emma: ONE NIGHT. We f*cked. I came -- a lot -- and then I discovered something so devastating, it ruined everything between us. Jai's got a life I'd never even considered, and now our filthy-hot one-night stand is just... filthy. I'll do whatever I can to get him out of my head, but that's easier said than done when I can't stop running into the smug bastard. Every time I lay eyes on him, I'm not sure if I want to kiss him or kill him. What's wrong with me?

Jai: CHICKS ARE F*CKED. F*cked in the head, that is. I swiped left on Emma and it was all going so well - we met, we talked, and we f*cked. Oh, how we F*cked. So many times, I lost count. The next morning, I even considered - briefly - the possibility of seeing her again. Because I really, really like her. So naturally, she turned into a psycho bitch the moment I brought breakfast back to the room. She left, and I thought I'd never see her again. Boy, was I wrong.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
238.25 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Step F@#K - Part Two (A Stepbrother Series #2) by Scarlett Ward.epub