Steve G Zodiac Leo

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 9, 2014 by LadyFaein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Steve G Zodiac Leo (Size: 28.77 MB)
 hs_z_leo.mp328.77 MB

Description

The constellation you were born under has a lot to do with your personality. You might be interested in learning more about your zodiac sign because it can explain why you are the way you are. I encourage you to learn more about your zodiacal sign and learn how you can reach your true potential by using strengths.

Here is a sample of the script used in this recording:

Leo

Leo you were born under the fifth sign of the zodiac the sun is your significator. You belong to the fire element and you are a fixed sign. Almost everyone praises you because you sustain and entertain us. You are creative. You are the natural show person, however you can at times be stubborn and arrogant. Leo is the sign of love and romance and speculation and creativity and attractiveness. You are also the sign of magnetism and fire and you shoot from the hip. You are impulsive and you attract attention. On the positive side you are the show person, the producer, the individual capable of entertaining and explaining. You make numerous people and subjects popular. On the negative side you sometimes try to substitute showmanship for real knowledge. Work on this Leo. Develop your real knowledge, otherwise you can become superficial trying to cover up with explanations and bright sayings and colors and frills. Leo, work on your true knowledge to avoid this. Work on developing a deep understanding on the topics you speak. I understand that love is paramount for you. In fact you are in love with love. Sometimes you tend to experiment and defeat your own purpose and float from one person to the next. Leo, if this is a challenge for you, I invite you to change this part of you and focus on one person if you choose to. Using the intensity of the sun, your significator, you have tremendous potential to have to have a wonderful relationship with a person, if you choose to focus, if that is what you want. Some say you tend to have numerous affairs. You are in search of fulfillment. Leo, if this is a challenge for you, I invite you change now, if you want to focus on one person because your basic nature is romantic. It can be a challenge to decipher between allusion and reality where love is concerned, but work on this. Work on seeing the facts. Work on seeing what is actually going on. You attract colorful people to you. You attract colorful situations and conditions. However, you must regulate your energies. Avoid burning the candle at both ends, instead focus on what you do best. Narrow your focus, your intense laser beam, narrow that and focus on what you do best, that’s right. And see yourself living a long healthy life. Evening out your energies and focusing on what you do best. Leo you are attracted to luxuries; you want the good life. However, you need to focus on saving money, build up your financial reserves and then go after the most expensive things once you are in a financial position to do so. This means having patience and relaxing. I understand that you have a strong tendency to be extravagant. This is fine, we expect this of you, but make sure your extravagance is in align with your bank account, that’s right. By taking a little extra time by building up your finances, you will find Leo that you can be as extravagant as you want to be. So relax, relax even more deeply now. You realize that you have excellent stamina. You realize that you can bounce back from anything, that is wonderful. Work on even increasing your stamina more by giving yourself proper rest, especially at night. I understand that you love luxury, but make sure that you maintain your diligence in what you do. in other words, avoid laziness. Focus on evening out your energies over your entire lifetime and staying productive. Also, you avoid self indulgence. Certainly you treat yourself right because Leo you are royalty. However you avoid over doing this. You understand the limits of indulgence, that’s right. This helps your health, both physically and emotionally. You want others to be aware of you and sometimes this comes out as a demand. I want you to develop yourself more Leo in that way, you don’t have to demand it anymore, it will just happen. People will be aware of you when you develop yourself. Your sign is associated with the back and the heart. You put your heart into things, into anything you work on, that’s wonderful. So find something that engages your heart, Leo. Find a true passion that you can focus on in life, that engages your heart, something that you love to do, that’s right, something that you love to do. I understand that you are very idealistic and that’s fine. I want you to avoid the idea of perfectionism. Understand that you do your best and you are okay with that. You do your best and you are okay with that. This allows you to move forward, let go of judging yourself. Just move forward doing your best always and being okay with that effort, that’s right. Relax, relax, relax, that’s right. Relax even more deeply. You realize how creative you are and I want you day by day to develop that creativity. Start from scratch and build something amazing Leo. Something the whole world can see. I want to see that creativity, that’s right. You aren’t interested in tradition. You can make your own tradition, Leo. You are a true hero, that’s right. I also want you to work on relaxing in every situation. I understand that sometimes your passions burn with intensity. Work on relaxing. Work on lowering your blood pressure through relaxing. Perhaps taking up hobbies or sports. Have some kind of outlet. This will allow you to be great because you will let go of that excess energy in a positive way. I understand that you want to be known and recognized and you will be by focusing on something you love to do. You will have all the fame you want, that’s right. People will see you as an idol if you just develop your self, that’s right. You have a natural abundance of talent. Work on this. Learn your job. Whatever it is that you do, your job, your passion, whatever it is you do, learn it thoroughly. Learn it completely. Learning all the details will make you strong and powerful, that’s right. Learn to be more patient and to concentrate and focus. Imagine yourself doing something now. Imagine yourself patient and focused, that’s right. And this focus will increase in intensity day by day. You will become more focused at doing whatever it is you do on a day to day basis. You will have the power of focus and concentration and patience. All of these grouped together. You are very wonderful when it comes to view a project as a whole and I understand that you want others to keep up with you and I understand that you require praise, that is wonderful. I want you to focus on praising yourself and on doing the best you can do regardless of what is going on around you, keeping your eye on the prize. Developing your huge projects, but realizing that the praise will come. There is no need to keep one eye on the audience, watching for praise. Let go of that idea. Instead, keep both eyes on the goal and the praise will come. I understand that physical contact is very important to you. Realize that this is okay. I want you to be comfortable with who you are, that’s right. Others will bask in your own glow, Leo, they will, but let them do it in their own way, in their own time, that’s right. I want you to avoid laziness, let it go. Focus on using your energies to pursue your passions. This will help you avoid laziness. It will keep you focused and moving forward. Let change be easy for you, let it be easy for you, that’s right. Letting go of negative tendencies, focusing on the positive ones, you will be able to influence the world. I want you to learn to save money. I want you to learn to save money. If you don’t already a have savings account, I want you to start one immediately. Also, keep your mood upbeat. Always happy, I understand that occasionally sadness comes in, when it does, deal with it and let it go. You choose to deal with sadness in a very appropriate way and then you let it go and you get on with the business of being happy, that’s right. Leo, I applaud you because you are represented by the sun, you are the leader of the zodiac. I want to give you the encouragement you desire to move forward. We are all looking forward to your great works Leo. Keep moving forward. Keep both eyes on the goal and you will be just fine.

Other information on Reach your True Leo Potential Hypnosis CD/MP3:

Hypnotherapy will help you reach your true Leo potential in this powerful recording. Leo, you were born between July 23-August 22 and you are ruled by the sun. Born under the Leo zodiac sign means that you were born with certain innate characteristics that perhaps you have not yet realized. Here are a few charteristics of you, Leo:

Creative

Generous

Open minded

Faithful

This powerful hypnosis session will help you bring out the many positive characteristics of your zodiac sign. You naturally enjoy being in the spotlight and luxurious living. Ideal careers for you include: lawyer, politician, business, and the arts. Self-hypnosis will help you reach your true potential!

Leo, you are generous and warmhearted, open-minded, and expansive, creative and faithful. This hypnotherapy program will help you reach your true positive potential as a leo. Also, this program will help you diminish the negative side of being a leo. Leo's tend to be pompous, bossy, and intolerant. You can overcome the downside of being a leo and reach your true potential!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.77 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Steve G Zodiac Leo