Stop Smoking Forever 5.0

seeders: 4
leechers: 51
Added on July 5, 2013 by Acer47xin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Stop Smoking Forever 5.0 (Size: 2.81 GB)
 AlbumArtSmall.jpg2.84 KB
 AlbumArt_{008DDEDC-574F-47B8-A3AF-5EBF5C9942DC}_Large.jpg8.78 KB
 AlbumArt_{008DDEDC-574F-47B8-A3AF-5EBF5C9942DC}_Small.jpg2.41 KB
 AlbumArt_{453B9EAB-89B8-4377-B98C-59F87B090B48}_Large.jpg11.77 KB
 AlbumArt_{453B9EAB-89B8-4377-B98C-59F87B090B48}_Small.jpg2.84 KB
 folder.jpg11.77 KB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 1 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Ocean Surf).mp3137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 1 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Trickling...137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 1 - 5th Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal (Silent).mp3137.42 MB
 desktop.ini356 bytes
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 2 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Ocean Surf).mp3137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 2 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Trickling...137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 2 - 5th Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal (Silent).mp3137.22 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 3 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Ocean Surf).mp3137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 3 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Trickling...137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 3 - 5th Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal (Silent).mp3137.22 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 4 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Ocean Surf).mp3137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 4 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Trickling...137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 4 - 5th Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal (Silent).mp3137.22 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 5 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Ocean Surf).mp3137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 5 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Trickling...137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 5 - 5th Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal (Silent).mp3137.22 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 6 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Ocean Surf).mp3137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 6 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Trickling...137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 6 - 5th Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal (Silent).mp3137.22 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 7 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Ocean Surf).mp3137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 7 - 5th Generation Masked Subliminal (Trickling...137.18 MB
 Stop Smoking Forever! - Version 5.0 - Stage 7 - 5th Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal (Silent).mp3137.22 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 stop-smoking-5.0-instructions.pdf166.53 KB

Description

Written by Subliminal-Shop.com

Stop Smoking Forever Version 5.0 is the first program to ever be released built in 5th Generation subliminal build technology. It was originally supposed to be released at $500.00 a copy, but I decided to release it at this introductory price for the time being instead. How long will it remain at this price? I haven't decided.

5th Generation subliminal build technology was specifically created and designed to deal with the most difficult subjects you can use a subliminal for, with smoking cessation being one of them. While Version 4.0 works well for most people (and is still available, for a limited time), Version 5.0 was designed and created to deal successfully with even the most difficult and resistant cases, all while making it absolutely effortless to quit. Yes, that's right - I said effortless.
This new build technology makes use of some recent breakthroughs in my research and experimentation into how the brain, mind and body work and interact with subliminal suggestions. It also takes advantage of some extremely important breakthroughs arising from my research and experimentation into what the subconscious mind can actually do, as compared to what is commonly believed to be possible. To say that the results of that research stunned me would be an understatement; I literally could not believe my eyes for the first three weeks of experimenting. But the results held, and have shown their worth. The results speak for themselves. 5th Generation subliminal build technology isn't just the most powerful and effective subliminal build technology in the entire world - it is literally the most powerful, effective and advanced subliminal build and scripting technology possible.
So what makes this the most powerful, effective and advanced subliminal build and scripting technology possible? The fact that it can literally scale to any level of power, and in fact can scale far past the limits of the human nervous system to actually be able to handle. This program is therefore designed not just to be safe, effective and useful, but to function at the very limits of peak effectiveness for the human nervous system. In other words, if I made it any more powerful than it is, your body could not handle such massive data inputs well, and the results would actually begin to deteriorate, instead of improving further.
To give you some idea how truly powerful this program is, consider the average subliminal you can buy elsewhere to be the standard, and as such, it would be 1x power. By this measurement, my 1st Gen programs were 1x. 2nd Gen was 3x. 3rd Gen was 7x. 4th Gen is 14x. And 5th Generation? 5th Generation is a nearly unimaginable 128x! Yes, that's right - it's one hundred twenty-eight times more powerful than the average subliminal anyone else offers. 5th Generation build technology isn't just unmatched in power... it's literally miles beyond anything else on the market. There is simply no comparison! It's more than nine times more powerful than even the famous mind-bendingly powerful 4th Generation build technology! I was actually worried that it might not be safe to make programs this powerful, at first.
And how did I manage to accomplish this incredible feat? Simple. Not only do I constantly research and develop how to make my programs better, but I think outside the box when I do it, and I test them under conditions others don't. The results are incomparable. Even the next best thing, multi-session hypnosis, only achieves a 66% success rate. It's not even close.

Of course, building a program this powerful and complex takes a rather ridiculous amount of time, work and skill - which is much of why this program is so expensive. (Part of it is that it is also specifically designed to work for smokers of the new electronic cigarettes as well as "real" cigarettes. This is one of the first programs to be specifically designed to deal with smoking electronic cigarettes also.) Not only can you get this technology nowhere else, but this program took me almost 60 (sixty!) times longer to build than the previous version did.

This program is designed to be so easy to use that you might not even believe it could work, if it weren't for the price tag. It's designed to be nearly effortless to use, and to trigger smoking cessation automatically, and without effort on your part. You can actually keep smoking while using the program!
The end result is that as long as you don't intentionally resist the program, you simply stop smoking without trying, without effort, without cravings, without irritability, without frustration. But 5th Generation technology is also designed to deal with resistance. However, if you're resisting, you really don't want to stop smoking in the first place, and while the program is designed to help you prepare and be ready to quit if you aren't already, it is possible (under certain circumstances) for one rare personality type to resist the program. I estimate, based on past results, tests and experiments, that more than 95% of people who use Stop Smoking Forever Version 5.0 will succeed in quitting as long as they use the program according to the directions.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.81 GB
seeders:4
leechers:51
Stop Smoking Forever 5.0

All Comments

Needs seeders....