Take on Mars - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.9.0035]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 22, 2015 by Yuzutuin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Take on Mars - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.9.0035] (Size: 2.84 GB)
 setup-2.bin976.56 MB
 setup-1.bin973.99 MB
 setup-3.bin950.31 MB
 setup.exe2.57 MB
 autorun.inf61 bytes

Description

P.S : IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT DEVELOPERS !!! JUST BUY IT !

P.S 2 : IF YOU LIKE MY REPACK PLEASE SEED AT LEAST FOR A WHILE ; I CAN NOT SEED MY ALL TORRENTS FOREVER ...

P.S 3 : IF YOU LIKE MY TORRENTS PLEASE RATE THEM...

Explore the rocky terrain and sandy wastes of Mars in this brand new installment to the Take On series. Developed by the creators of the award-winning Arma™ series and DayZ™, Take On Mars places you right in the middle of mankind's most exciting undertaking. Start out in the seat of a rover operator, pushing your vehicles to the max. Finish as the first human to have ever set foot on Mars. With a scientific arsenal at your disposal, you will pioneer the exploration of another planet, unlocking the secrets of Mars’ distant past.

Key Features

◾Space Program Campaign - Explore the Red Planet from the perspective of a science-driven space agency. Become a rover operator, allowing you to control various fully simulated mobile rovers and stationary landers, and make your way through numerous scientific missions.

◾Realistic Terrain - Travel across a vast, unforgiving Martian terrain with locations based on actual satellite data from famous locations such as Victoria Crater and Deimos.

◾Economy - Increase your budget by completing missions and individual tasks. Develop new technologies, vehicles and instruments to tackle the challenges you meet along the way.

◾Dynamic Destruction System - Break off cameras, robotic arms, even individual struts and wheels, all affecting the way your vehicle handles.

◾Content Creation - Create your own scenarios and share them on the Steam Workshop, or just play around with whatever you wish in this limitless, free-form mode. Dive into Take On Mars’ powerful Workbench editing suite to develop new terrains, addons and total modifications.

◾Expedition One - Take on the role of a marsonaut and establish the foundation for a human colony on Mars. Build your own habitat, drive unpressurized and pressurized manned vehicles, and manage the resources needed to keep you alive.

Release from : Yuzutu

Language: English

Version: 0.9.0035

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.84 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Take on Mars - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.9.0035]

Trailer