The Adventures of Tintin HD Collection (1929-1986|2048px|Minutemen-Syl3ntBob) {VTS}

seeders: 16
leechers: 4
Added on April 24, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

The Adventures of Tintin HD Collection (1929-1986|2048px|Minutemen-Syl3ntBob) {VTS} (Size: 1.39 GB)
 Adventures of Tintin - Cigars of the Pharaoh (1934) (2048px) (Re-Edit) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz70.93 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - Destination Moon (1953) (2048px) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz100.39 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - Explorers on the Moon (1954) (2048px) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz99.69 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - In the Land of Soviets (1930) (2048px) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz81.04 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - King Ottokar's Sceptre (1937) (2048px) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz119.56 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - Land of Black Gold (1950) (2048px) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz114.19 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - Prisoners of the Sun (1949) (2048px) (Minutemen-Resin&Syl3ntBob).cbz108.13 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - The Blue Lotus (1936) (2048px) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz94.86 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - The Broken Ear (1937) (2048px) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz115.95 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - The Crab with the Golden Claws (1941) (2048px)...94.44 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - The Secret of the Unicorn (1943) (2048px) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz93.34 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - The Seven Crystal Balls (1948) (2048px) (Minutemen- Resin&Syl3ntBob).cbz109.16 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - Tintin and the Picaros (1976) (Minutemen-Syl3ntDemons).cbz50.53 MB
 Adventures of Tintin - Tintin in Tibet (1960) (2048px) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz109.92 MB
 Tintins Last Adventure - Tintin And Alph-Art (1986) (2048px) (Minutemen-Syl3ntBob).cbz60.71 MB

Description

For more information on this comic, please see the wikilink here:
The Adventures of Tintin

For more information on the creator, Hergé, please see the wikilink here:
Hergé

Whatever I could say about Tintin comics by way of introduction would be clumsy and insufficient, so I'm going to just quote from the Wikipedia article above:

"The Adventures of Tintin (French: Les Aventures de Tintin) is a series of comic albums created by Belgian cartoonist Georges Remi (1907–1983), who wrote under the pen name Hergé. The series was one of the most popular European comics of the 20th century. By the time of the centenary of Hergé's birth in 2007, Tintin had been published in more than 70 languages with sales of more than 200 million copies.

The series first appeared in French on 10 January 1929 in Le Petit Vingtième, a youth supplement to the Belgian newspaper Le Vingtième Siècle. The success of the series saw the serialised strips published in Belgium's leading newspaper Le Soir and spun into a successful Tintin magazine. In 1950, Hergé created Studios Hergé, which produced the canonical series of twenty-four Tintin albums. The Adventures of Tintin have been adapted for radio, television, theatre, and film.

The series is set during a largely realistic 20th century. Its hero is Tintin, a young Belgian reporter. He is aided by his faithful fox terrier dog Snowy (Milou in the original French edition). Later, popular additions to the cast included the brash and cynical Captain Haddock, the highly intelligent but hearing-impaired Professor Calculus (French: Professeur Tournesol), and other supporting characters such as the incompetent detectives Thomson and Thompson (French: Dupont et Dupond) and the opera diva Bianca Castafiore.

The series has been admired for its clean, expressive drawings in Hergé's signature ligne claire ("clear line") style. Its well-researched plots straddle a variety of genres: swashbuckling adventures with elements of fantasy, mysteries, political thrillers, and science fiction. The stories feature slapstick humour, offset by dashes of sophisticated satire and political or cultural commentary.
"

Yeah...if you're a comic fan, these are must-reads, period. This collection is a set of releases of the all-time classic in 2048px by Minutemen-Syl3ntBob. THIS IS NOT THE ENTIRE RUN OF TINTIN, rather 15 of the 24 official original comics in glorious color and high resolution. This includes the posthumously published Tintin title as well. Including in this torrent are the following:

-Cigars of the Pharaoh (1934)
-Destination Moon (1953)
-Explorers on the Moon (1954)
-In the Land of Soviets (1930)
-King Ottokar's Sceptre (1937)
-Land of Black Gold (1950)
-Prisoners of the Sun (1949)
-The Blue Lotus (1936)
-The Broken Ear (1937)
-The Crab with the Golden Claws (1941)
-The Secret of the Unicorn (1943)
-The Seven Crystal Balls (1948)
-Tintin and the Picaros (1976)
-Tintin in Tibet (1960)
-Tintin's Last Adventure - Tintin And Alph-Art (1986) [published after Hergé's death, unfinished]

The full list of titles in in the wikilink so you can check this against what isn't yet available in HD. MAJOR thanks to Minutemen-Syl3ntBob for these astounding scans, they are crystal clear and perfect for showing off the famed and celebrated artwork of these comics. PLEASE SEED this one, and enjoy! :-)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.39 GB
seeders:16
leechers:4
The Adventures of Tintin HD Collection (1929-1986|2048px|Minutemen-Syl3ntBob) {VTS}

All Comments

thnx
blistering barnacles !!! thanks pal.
Time to visit my childhood days again !
Grew up on these
I Love Tintin
Nice, adding to my seedbox.
My uncle bought this complete set for me after his honeymoon from Paris. it's one of my proud collection set.
Intriguing! I'll read them all when the rest are released in HD.
I wouldn't recommend trying to read these as a series, unless you're the type who likes to e.g. watch all the "James Bond" movies one after another: It adds virtually nothing in the way of continuity, and after a while, certain plot elements will begin to seem repetitive instead of just recurring. Just sayin'! :)
What would be your way of reading them, then? :)
Well, I've already read all of them several times over, so when I'm in a Tintin kind of mood, I pick out whichever one catches my fancy, either because I do remember some of the details and look forward to re-reading those, or conversely because I don't remember and look forward to re-discovering them, or whatever.

But my point was that even for a first-time reader - for who a chronological order makes more sense than anything else, I suppose - it's usually going to be a more enjoyable experience to read them as individual tales, one at a time, with lots of other material in between to cleanse the palate.

This probably doesn't apply to children, who are a lot less prone to pick up on and get tired of repetitiveness than typical grown-ups - and of course there'll be other exceptions who, for one reason or another, get something more out of reading the books one after another, in spite of or perhaps even because of those repetitious components, as already alluded to above.

Does that help? :)
Thank you for the upload.
Thank You