The Complete Visual Guide to Building A House - John Carroll and Chuck Lockhart - Mantesh

seeders: 365
leechers: 19
Added on September 4, 2014 by Manteshin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Complete Visual Guide to Building A House - John Carroll and Chuck Lockhart - Mantesh (Size: 28.16 MB)
 The Complete Visual Guide to Building A House - John Carroll and Chuck Lockhart.pdf28.16 MB

Description

The Complete Visual Guide to Building A House - John Carroll and Chuck Lockhart - Mantesh

Publisher: Taunton Press
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1600850227
ISBN-13: 978-1600850226
544 Pages
PDF
28.1 MB

If the idea of building your own home with your own hands sounds positively exhilarating, The Complete Visual Guide to Building a House will show you how.
This step-by-step course in residential carpentry takes a unique visual approach to instruction, with 1,200 full-color drawings of every step in the building process—from laying a foundation through installing the finishing touch on a newel post. Combining the expertise of builder John Carroll and the engaging drawings of illustrator Chuck Lockhart, this guide is just that: complete. DIYers will quickly learn how to frame floors, walls, ceilings, and roofs; install windows, exterior doors,
siding, wall and floor coverings, trim and cabinets; hang doors; builds stairs;
and much more.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.16 MB
seeders:365
leechers:19

All Comments

thank you
Thanks uploader.
Excellent. I have downloaded a lot of your stuff and i registered to give my belated thanks for all your efforts.
Wonderful Thank You
thanks very useful material
thanks
cheers mantesh
another good upload
Another great book, thanks so much for this! I will keep seeding it to at least 3 so I'll be here for some weeks, hope that helps others...
Got to start my own grand design , Thanks Mantesh.
nice