The Duet By R. S. Grey EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on November 17, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

• Book: The grey man
  • ISBN13: 9781904999584
  • ISBN10: 1904999581

The Duet By R. S. Grey EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.34 MB)
 The Duet - R. S. Grey.azw3507.64 KB
 The Duet - R. S. Grey.mobi421.04 KB
 The Duet - R. S. Grey.epub331.73 KB
 Cover.jpg103.86 KB
 metadata.opf2.93 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

The Duet By R. S. Grey EPUB,MOBI,AZW3~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance,Humor,Satire
ISBN: 9780990490425

About:

When 27-year-old pop sensation Brooklyn Heart steps in front of a microphone, her love songs enchant audiences worldwide. But when it comes to her own love life, the only spell she’s under is a dry one.

So when her label slots her for a Grammy performance with the sexy and soulful Jason Monroe, she can’t help but entertain certain fantasies... those in which her G-string gets more play than her guitars'.

Only one problem. Jason is a lyrical lone wolf that isn’t happy about sharing the stage—nor his ranch — with the sassy singer. But while it may seem like a song entitled ‘Jason Monroe Is an Arrogant Ho’ basically writes itself, their label and their millions of fans are expecting recording gold…

They’re expecting The Duet.

A fun & sexy Romantic Comedy.

Review

"Hilarious and Heartwearming, RS Grey has officially solidified herself as my go to author when I need to laugh out loud and remind myself why I love reading." -- ‪#‎1NY‬ Times bestselling author Rachel Van Dyken
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.

If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent . also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

Cheers
~KnightinKat

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.34 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
The Duet By R. S. Grey EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

All Comments

Is is The Duet or The Grey Man?