The Last of Us [ PS3 ] - DUPLEX

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on June 7, 2013 by macmandain Games > PS3
Torrent verified.

The Last of Us [ PS3 ] - DUPLEX (Size: 32.76 GB)
 duplex-lastofus.rar333.79 MB

Description

Year: 2013Genre: Survival / ActionDeveloper: Naughty DogPublisher: Sony Computer EntertainmentRegion: EURCode disc: BCES01585Publication Type: LicenseLanguage: RussianSound language: EnglishType of translation: the textFirmware: Description:The Last of Us - an adventure game in the genre of survival-action from studio Naughty Dog, developed exclusively for the PlayStation 3. The Last of Us is about the survival of people in a world ravaged by a modern plague. A world where the nature of reclaimed abandoned, and the few people killing each other for food and weapons. Seasoned in the struggle for survival Joel and Ellie, a brave, precocious Smartest teenage girl forced to unite and help each other survive the journey through the ruins of the United States. Following the exhibition Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012 game according to the Game Critics Awards 2012 winner in the category for the best action / adventure game, best original game, best console game, a special award for sound, and was recognized as the best game of E3.Release of the project is scheduled for June 14, 2013.Writing the soundtrack for the game has been Oscar-winner Gustavo SantaolalyaAccording to the developers, they have been inspired by such films as "The Road," "Old Men," "True Grit," "I - a legend"Features:The game begins 20 years after the beginning of the epidemicThe game will be first-aid kitCo-op will not beEllie will be managed by the AIIt will be the online component, but its ultimate idea is not yet definedThe game will be a puzzleEnemies can be killed with one shot.Rounds will be very littleEnemies will experience emotions. Such as anger or fear, when you kill them or have another advantage over them.The common people will be more than infected. They can also help you if it will bring them any benefit.Features of DLC:Survival Pack: - Boost your Multiplayer Combat by 100 bonus Supply Points- Get 2 single player Joel and Ellie skins- Early access to the brawler survival skill- A customisable multiplayer cap and mask- A multiplayer bonus loadout point.- Exclusive to Season Pass holders:- Increased crafting speed.- Increased healing speed.- Rifle clip capacity upgrade.- 9mm reload speed upgrade.- Online Pass Download: http://rghost.ru/46569528

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
32.76 GB
seeders:4
leechers:4
The Last of Us [ PS3 ] - DUPLEX

Trailer

All Comments

try on external and got black screen, but WORKING PERFECTLY on internal, thanks anyway :D
2013-10-22 02:02
The game freezes at the escape the city mission, any news on if this got fixed or not?
10GB file should be extracted, and try on internal HDD, and say good bye to freezes :)
50kbps speed i m not satisfy .. seed plz
awesome
does my PS3 have to be jailbroken for me to do this?
hey man...when u make this game for pc,i mean not only for ps3...because the games rules,and for play it,i must buy a ps3??? So..SKYDROW,RELOADED,NOSTEAM,BLACK BOX,let's show what u can!!!:))
It is PS3 exclusive only and their last anchor to this console.
HELP PLEASE when I run the game it stuck on the loading screen what should i do??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!