The Simpsons Tapped Out (TSTO v4.10.3 Unlimited Money, Donuts, XP, Tickets)(Odinas).apk

seeders: 17
leechers: 0
Added on September 10, 2014 by Odinasin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

The Simpsons Tapped Out (TSTO v4.10.3 Unlimited Money, Donuts, XP, Tickets)(Odinas).apk (Size: 41.88 MB)
 The Simpsons Tapped Out (TSTO v4.10.3 Unlimited Money, Donuts, XP, Tickets)(Odinas).apk41.88 MB

Description

Tutorial to install the hack:

Step 1) Download the provided files.
Step 2) Copy the .apk to your Android device (skip this step if you downloaded it directly on your Android device)
Step 3) Make sure to uninstall any version of Simpsons: Tapped Out before installing!
Step 4) Install this .apk! Make sure that you have the "unknown sources" option enabled on your Android device
Step 5) Launch the game and wait for the ingame update to finish.
Step 6) Login with your Origin Account and start playing!
Step 7) You're done. The hack has been installed.

This is how you get all the goodies: Build a random object! For example build a tree - your money and donuts will go to insane amounts!

+ Infinite Donuts
+ Infinite Money
+ Ban-Protection

- Works in Krustlyland!
- Works after all the latest ingame updates (clientside mod)!
- Works with and without origin login!

Please seed as long as you can.

This is reload, all credits go to UnforgivenGamers team.

Regards,
Odinas

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.88 MB
seeders:17
leechers:0
The Simpsons Tapped Out (TSTO v4.10.3 Unlimited Money, Donuts, XP, Tickets)(Odinas).apk

Trailer

Screenshots

The Simpsons Tapped Out (TSTO v4.10.3 Unlimited Money, Donuts, XP, Tickets)(Odinas).apk screenshot

All Comments

BEWARE!!!!!
There is original game update that Bans everyone who obtained doughnuts via any previous hacks. This hack have ban protection that removes all illegally obtained doughnuts.
You have been warned.

Regards,
Odinas
This is due to Ban Protection

Regards,
Odinas
Awesome Odinas... Thnx again...
Q&A:

Q: Does this also work with BlueStacks? I get a blackscreen
- YES! It should work on Bluestacks ver 0.7.7.819. Blackscreen issues are not related to this mod. It's an issue with the original game.

Q: I get a screen with Bart holding a plug saying the connection failed. What do I do?
-Try again in a few minutes. Server might be crowded. Also, does the official version work?

Q: It won't install. This error shows up: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES. What do I do?
- Make sure to remove any version of the game before installing hack. Try re-downloading the apk if it's still not working.

Q: The app crashes after logging in.
- Delete any version of TSTO and then re-install this mod.

Q: How do I get unlimited tickets?
- Buy laffy meals with the generated donuts.

Regards,
Odinas