The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Update v1.03-BAT [CPUL]

seeders: 48
leechers: 13
Added on May 22, 2015 by Rocky_45in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Update v1.03-BAT [CPUL] (Size: 273.59 MB)
 battery.nfo5.29 KB
 The.Witcher.3.Wild.Hunt.Update.v1.03-BAT.ALI213.rar272.58 MB
 NETSHOW.exe1.01 MB

Description

This update introduces a range of stability and performances ehancements as well as allows users to take advantage of some additional graphics settings.

Changelog:
Improves stability in gameplay and the UI Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay Fixes grass and foliage popping that could occur after density parameters were changed Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset Sharpen Post-process settings extended from Off/On to Off/Low/High Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water Corrects a bug where player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs Improves menu handling Corrects an issue with Stamina regeneration while sprinting Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcured when scrolling the map Generally improves world map focus Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard Corrects some missing translations in the UI Corrects an issue in dialogue selections Rostan Muggs is back Minor SFX improvements

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
273.59 MB
seeders:48
leechers:13
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Update v1.03-BAT [CPUL]

Trailer

All Comments

worked for me, thanks
How to get this to work if you have GOG version installed but patch won' work:

image: http://i.imgur.com/qX4W578.jpg

1: Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeWow6432NodeGOG.comGames120766

4643 (NOTICE THE DOUBLE Wow6432Node )and export it by right clicking the map with the numbers and than click on export once you done that you see a window popup.
2: Give the file a name I called it GOG and than you save the file in whatever map you want(I saved it in the witcher map)
3: Right click the file you just saved and select EDIT once the .reg file is opened in notepad look at the top where it says the location of the key. you have to remove one "Wow6432Node"

So instead of it saying:
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeWow6432NodeGOG.comGames12076646

It will say:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeGOG.comGames1207664643

Save it (ctrl+s)

and than open the .reg file normally by double clicking it you will get popups accept them both and now that will have caused it to create another key on a higher level of the map which you got it from and that will help the patch find the witcher 3 installation location.

I have XATAB version and it works great this way.
STEAM PRELOAD DOES NOT NEED THIS, STEAM HAS ITS OWN UPDATES SO GOG UPDATES WONT WORK THERE.

Steam pre-load version got 1,5 GB patch in the day it was released.
I can confirm that any of the issues that this patch fix steam preload
does not have! GOG versions of the game have many issues (even original copies) several people I am in touch with confirmed that GOG version have lots of crashes, glitches and bugs... Steam version is much more stable for many reasons.
steam preload is from steam version so you need patch from steam, since steam has different updates from gog. 1 release day GOG get 400 MB (proxy) patch - 1 release steam got 1,5 GB patch... You cant update steam version with gog patch since the updates are different.
1. Left Click Start Button
2. Type notepad
3. The notepad should be highlighted, just press ENTER
4. Copy and paste the text below, you know it by just looking at it ^^, change if needed be the game path [MUST THE EXACT LOCATION WHERE YOUR GAME IS INSTALLED] and the language
[dont mess or delete the 2 backward slash and the BOLD text must be provided with exact same location]

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeGOG.comGames1207664643]
"PATH"="C:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt"
"GAMENAME"="The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt"
"STARTMENULINK"="C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\The Witcher® 3 - Wild Hunt [GOG.com]\The Witcher® 3 - Wild Hunt"
"STARTMENUFOLDER"="C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\The Witcher® 3 - Wild Hunt [GOG.com]"
"GOGGAMEDLL"="goggame-1207664643.dll"
"GUID"="{BF679CAD-FE6D-4CBE-9E99-D7193809207A}"
"BUILD"="28"
"STARTMENU"="The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt"
"gameID"="1207664643"
"uninstallCommand"="F:\GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\unins000.exe"
"DEPENDSON"=""
"DLC"=""
"INSTALLDATE"="2015-05-18 23:17:43"
"VER"="2.0.0.28"
"SUPPORTLINK"="the_witcher_3_wild_hunt"
"LANGUAGE"="english"
"SAVEGAMEFOLDER"="C:\Users\user\Documents\The Witcher 3"
"LAUNCHPARAM"=""
"LAUNCHCOMMAND"="C:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\witcher3.exe "
"EXE"="C:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\witcher3.exe"
"EXEFILE"="witcher3.exe"
"WORKINGDIR"="C:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\"
"SKU"="GOG"
"languageText"="english"
"languageVoiceover"="english"

5. Click File - Click Save As - [This is a must] Save As Type must be ALL FILES (*.*) - Save File as GOG.reg and put save it in the Desktop
6. Go to your desktop, find this file [it must be a registry file based on the look of the icon].
7. Double left click - Click Yes - Click Yes - Click OK
8. Run this latest patch and ENJOY. ^^
I did the same thing to other users, Ive already help two of them. make an account and lets talk about it. ^^
problematic because you're not using coinciding versions. if you have ALI version, you have to find correct ALI patches.
blame the people circulating the pointless scene releases. get a real GOG.com torrent and use the real GOG patch torrents.
Im using a 3DM release and I can use the GOG patches by just doing this method. If you dont want to try it , its entirely up to you, if you failed to make it work, then maybe you are doing something wrong.
Goodluck. ^^
thanks man work perfect =D