The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Update v1.03-BAT

seeders: 117
leechers: 53
Added on May 21, 2015 by Mister_Bonein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Update v1.03-BAT (Size: 271.69 MB)
 patch_witcher3_1.01-1.03_2.0.0.29.exe271.68 MB
 battery.nfo5.19 KB
 Readme.txt353 bytes
 rldgames.net.url50 bytes

Description

Batterybumax[BAFH]The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Update v1.03 (c) CD PROJEKT REDRelease Date: 21/05/2015 Protection: SteamCracked By: BAT-TEAM # of Files: fewThis patch will work with the FLT releaseChangelog:* Improves stability in gameplay and the UI* Improves performance especially in cutscenes andgameplay* Fixes grass and foliage popping that could occur afterdensity parameters were changed* Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance* Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultrapreset* Sharpen Post-process settings extended from Off/On toOff/Low/High* Blood particles will now properly appear after killingenemies on the water* Corrects a bug where player was able to shoot bolts atfriendly NPCs* Improves menu handling* Corrects an issue with Stamina regeneration whilesprinting* Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcured whenscrolling the map* Generally improves world map focus* Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard* Corrects some missing translations in the UI* Corrects an issue in dialogue selections* Rostan Muggs is back* Minor SFX improvements1. Unpack release2. Install the update3. Enjoy! WE DONT WANT ANYONE TO CONTACT US!WE CONTACT YOU IF NEEDED!WEB: NEVER - IRC: NEVER - EMAIL: NEVERGreetings to all of our friends around scene!NFO UPDATED 13/11/2007

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
271.69 MB
seeders:117
leechers:53

Trailer

All Comments

To me works good with FLT version and saves work properly. Thx for upload :)
https://kat.cm/the-witcher-3...g-xatab-steam-t10684932.html

THIS WORKS FOR ALL VERSION!
How to get this to work if you have GOG version installed but patch won' work:

image: http://i.imgur.com/qX4W578.jpg

1: Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeWow6432NodeGOG.comGames120766

4643 (NOTICE THE DOUBLE Wow6432Node )and export it by right clicking the map with the numbers and than click on export once you done that you see a window popup.
2: Give the file a name I called it GOG and than you save the file in whatever map you want(I saved it in the witcher map)
3: Right click the file you just saved and select EDIT once the .reg file is opened in notepad look at the top where it says the location of the key. you have to remove one "Wow6432Node"

So instead of it saying:
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeWow6432NodeGOG.comGames12076646

It will say:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeGOG.comGames1207664643

Save it (ctrl+s)

and than open the .reg file normally by double clicking it you will get popups accept them both and now that will have caused it to create another key on a higher level of the map which you got it from and that will help the patch find the witcher 3 installation location.

I have XATAB version and it works great this way.
works like a charm and here's the link to the regfile ready for use
http://www.filedropper.com/gog_1
STEAM PRELOAD DOES NOT NEED THIS, STEAM HAS ITS OWN UPDATES SO GOG UPDATES WONT WORK THERE.

Steam pre-load version got 1,5 GB patch in the day it was released.
I can confirm that any of the issues that this patch fix steam preload
does not have! GOG versions of the game have many issues (even original copies) several people I am in touch with confirmed that GOG version have lots of crashes, glitches and bugs... Steam version is much more stable for many reasons.