Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Christmas Attic 320cbr (Big Papi) 2002 Pop Instrumental Rock Orchestra

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on November 16, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Christmas Attic 320cbr (Big Papi) 2002 Pop Instrumental Rock Orchestra (Size: 170.43 MB)
 01 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Ghosts of Christmas Eve.mp35.29 MB
 02 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Boughs of Holly.mp310.24 MB
 03 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The World That She Sees.mp37.02 MB
 04 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The World That He Sees.mp311.01 MB
 05 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Midnight Christmas Eve.mp310.1 MB
 06 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The March of the Kings / Hark the Herald Angels Sing.mp38.99 MB
 07 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Three Kings and I (What Really Happened).mp314.98 MB
 08 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon.mp310.02 MB
 09 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Joy / Angels We Have Heard on High.mp39.12 MB
 10 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Find Our Way Home.mp38.75 MB
 11 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Appalachian Snowfall.mp39.78 MB
 12 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Music Box.mp37.04 MB
 13 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Snow Came Down.mp313.22 MB
 14 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas in the Air.mp39.77 MB
 15 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Dream Child (A Christmas Dream).mp316.34 MB
 16 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - An Angel's Share.mp37.19 MB
 17 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Music Box Blues.mp311.5 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Cover.jpg72.98 KB
 The Christmas Attic.cue3.61 KB
 The Christmas Attic.log12.04 KB

Description

Source: 2002 CD

By Hector Ivan Corea
Again Trans Siberina Orchestra amaze us with this album called The Christmas Attic, like "Christmas Eve & Other Stories" this album does have the same structure:A summary of the story, and a bit of the whole story before every song wich will help you to understand better. But talking about the music, they have made some changes, this album sounds different than the previous; this one have different styles inside it like blues and rock. Is not better than CE&OS but sure is good. I recommend you to hear some samples before buy it, or download some song (not the whole album) from a P2P program and if you like it then BUY it.
REMEMBER: This album is from a band called Trans Siberian Orchestra wich is a side project of a Power Metal Band called Savatage so if you like power metal it's sure you love this piece of art BUT if you don't like power metal maybe you won't like this album 'cause they put their unique style in the whole album. Of course you don't need to be a metallian to hear this album, my mother like it and she is 52 years old.
So my final quote is: If you like power metal BUY IT, else Try Amazon's music sampler to hear song samples from this album.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
170.43 MB
seeders:9
leechers:2
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Christmas Attic 320cbr (Big Papi) 2002 Pop Instrumental Rock Orchestra