True Nature - (True 1) - Willow Madison {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC]

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by DarkUS3Rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

True Nature - (True 1) - Willow Madison {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC] (Size: 214.12 KB)
 True Nature - (True 1) - Willow Madison.epub214.12 KB

Description

Please Support The Author By Purchasing a Copy

A DARK EROTIC ROMANCE

A warning should come with this book, but I find most of those cliché. So how bout an accurate description instead?

****Max takes control right from the start. Lucy has no choice but to give in. She fights to understand her willingness to give him everything. He pushes for more from her.****

The story starts with the beginning of a relationship between a sweet young girl and a determined dominant man. It’s a slow build of love, trust, longing, and need, with loads of sex of course. The story doesn’t just jump into the middle, leaving you to wonder how one went from point A to B or from feeling one way to another.
There is a HEA (or two).
There is punishment and discipline. It is harsh and could be seen as cruel by the weaker stomached, I’m sure. It could be called abuse by others, but not by those that have really suffered from true abuse, I am quite sure. Because there is a choice given. There is an “escape clause” even if it’s not a silly word spoken to break a spell of submission or an even sillier “contract” not worth the paper it’s written on once bondage is in place.
No, the choice here is clear. Stay or go. Love or leave. Be what is wanted/needed or turn away from your True Nature.
It’s a journey with many a twist and turn, but isn’t love always?
All the books in this series are available for purchase/download now, so you won’t be left wanting or waiting.

Excerpts:
Max is a gentleman. A very old fashioned guy. He explained to me. That previous girlfriends had claimed he was chauvinistic, misogynistic, a bully, possessive, antiquated, abusive. He used those words.
And he said he didn't care if that's how today's world would view him. He only cared about being true to himself...and about how I viewed him.
And therein lies the problem...how do I view him?! How do I reconcile the loving, gentle man who takes such attentive care of me, to the one who makes me wet ordering me around, to the one who scares me with how much he demands?! I don't know what to think!
I lift Lucy's chin to my face. She slowly raises her eyes. The most beautiful light blue, the lids a little red from crying.
"Let me see you." She blinks the last of her tears away as I turn her face to the right. "You'll have a mark." She tries to jerk her head away, but I hold her in place. Only her eyes dart to me, the fear back in an instant. "You can look in a minute." I let go of her face, putting my hand back around her waist. She's still shaking a little. She sniffs and starts to lower her face again.
"You have one more thing to do before you can wipe your face and nose." Her head jerks back up. I love how responsive she is...how open she is. Her eyes tell me so much...fear, hope, and that beautiful look of shame again.
"You have to say you're sorry for misbehaving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
214.12 KB
seeders:8
leechers:0
True Nature - (True 1) - Willow Madison {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC]

All Comments

Very Good. Thanks.