Video Girl AI 1-6(Complete)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 30, 2006 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Video Girl AI 1-6(Complete) (Size: 1.33 GB)
 [a4e]Video_Girl_AI_01[divx5].ogm233.03 MB
 [a4e]Video_Girl_AI_02[divx5].ogm204.55 MB
 [a4e]Video_Girl_AI_03[divx5].ogm234.43 MB
 [a4e]Video_Girl_AI_04[divx5].ogm217.95 MB
 [a4e]Video_Girl_AI_05[divx5].ogm238.82 MB
 [a4e]Video_Girl_AI_06[divx5].ogm232.75 MB

Description

VIDEO GIRL AI (Denei shoujo AI)

------------------------------------

Youta, Moemi, and Takashi are all old friends. When Moemi asks who Youta likes as a girlfriend, and then tells him she likes Takashi, Youta is crushed. He goes to a strange video rental store and rents "Video Girl Ai". Playing it at home on his dad's broken VCR, he is flabbergasted when the girl, Ai ("16"), jumps out of the screen! But since the VCR was broken, Ai changes from the "comforter" she was designed to be into a tomboy. Her job is to get Youta and Moemi back together, and to help his confidence. But Ai falls in love with Youta's bumbling ways. Moemi starts to date Takashi, but he thinks he's second choice to Youta. And, since Ai isn't doing her job with Youta and Moemi, Ai creator decides to "recall" her. Who will Youta choose, the "real" Moemi, or this strange girl? A comedy and drama about adolescents and the power of love.

------------------------------------

IMDB Link is for Video Girl AI - The movie.

Observe, these are .OGG files, great quality.

I use ACE Mega Codec Pack, and Media Player Classic to open these files. Media Player Classic is included in the ACE-pack. Now I don't want any whining about "how do I open OGG-files" or "I get no audio!".

Just enjoy and seed ^^

/Ethra

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.33 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Video Girl AI 1-6(Complete)