Walking Dead The Game - Season 2 v1.0 (iPhone, iPad, iPod)

seeders: 16
leechers: 1
Added on December 19, 2013 by BLACKH0L3in Games > iOS
Torrent verified.

Walking Dead The Game - Season 2 v1.0 (iPhone, iPad, iPod) (Size: 500.16 MB)
 Walking Dead The Game - Season 2 v1.00.ipa500.16 MB

Description

Data release: 18.12.2013Version : 1.00Language: EnglishDeveloper : Telltale IncGenre: Quest				iOS 6.0 and aboveDevices : iPhone (4S/5/5C/5S), iPod Touch ( 5 ), iPad (2/3/4/Air/mini/mini Retina)Resolution : 960x640, 1024x768, 1136x640, 2048h1536picOpisanie :The sequel to the Game of the Year 2012 - continues the story of Clementine , a younggirls orphaned by the apocalypse. left resistone , she was forced to learn how to survive in the unforgiving world. but whatnormal child can do to stay alive ?experienceGames like Clementine , she meets new survivors , exploresnew locations and takes terrible decisions in this cruel gamefive parts .Episode 1 : All That RemainsEpisode 2 : A House DividedEpisode 3 In Harm's WayEpisode 4 : Amid the RuinsEpisode 5 : No Going Back

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
500.16 MB
seeders:16
leechers:1
Walking Dead The Game - Season 2 v1.0 (iPhone, iPad, iPod)

Trailer

All Comments

cant install it on my iPod 4 32Gb...been playing the TWD Season 1 all episodes works fine...but how could this happen :(((( heeelppppp
Could you upload the episodes as they come out including the already available episode 2,you could think I can download them with the tweaks available for free and even though you might have a valid point but due to the unavailability of a decent wifi connection and mobile Internet connectivity the only option I have is to download it in an Internet cafe which does not have wifi so if it is not to much to ask can you upload them so I can enjoy this brilliant game,sorry if I caused an inconvenience,thx anyways.
Good news
I have uploaded a fix that would enable TWD2 on ios to download the remaining episodes. All is well...

https://kat.cm/twd2-zi
p-t8857303.html
because apple begins to SUCKS!!! bwhahahahaha
Thank you bro this is very good
\n
2014-01-28 13:14
Nice 1. Thanks