Where am I Wearing: A Global Tour to the Countries Factories and People that Make Our Clothes (pdf)

seeders: 15
leechers: 1
Added on March 30, 2016 by Lepistikuin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Where am I Wearing: A Global Tour to the Countries Factories and People that Make Our Clothes (pdf) (Size: 2.79 MB)
 Where.am.I.Wearing.A.Global.Tour.to.the.Countries.Factories.and.People.that.Make.Our.Clothes.pdf2.79 MB

Description

Globalization makes it difficult to know where the things you buy come from. Journalist and travel writer Kelsey Timmerman wanted to know where his clothes came from and who made them, so he traveled from Honduras to Bangladesh to Cambodia to China and back. Along the way, he met the people who made his favorite clothes and learned as much about them as he did about globalization itself. Enlightening and controversial at once, this book puts a human face on globalization.

Notes: The PDF is relatively high quality, except that the cover page is partly cut off. It is recommended to open this with SumatraPDF; Adobe DC Reader doesn't seem to open it. Enjoy! biggrin

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.79 MB
seeders:15
leechers:1
Where am I Wearing: A Global Tour to the Countries Factories and People that Make Our Clothes (pdf)

All Comments

Many Thanks
FYI. Can't open with Adobe DC reader...seems to be a problem with some of the graphics (for instance the initial map in the introduction). Was able to open with Sumatra PDF Reader, but many graphics don't work (the photos seem to be ok). Still, THUMBS UP for the initial effort on this upload.
Thanks. I am not able to open it in Adobe DC reader either; will add that to the description.

With Sumatra everything looks great on my version except the cover image is partly cut off. What pages have non-working graphics for you?
No problemo