Why We Need Love (re-uploaded)(EPUB/MOBI/txt)

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on February 18, 2015 by Bayfiain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Why We Need Love (re-uploaded)(EPUB/MOBI/txt) (Size: 1.2 MB)
 Cover.jpg36.07 KB
 metadata.opf2.22 KB
 Why We Need Love - Simon Van Booy.epub451.2 KB
 Why We Need Love - Simon Van Booy.mobi489.04 KB
 Why We Need Love - Simon Van Booy.txt247.4 KB

Description

EPUB-MOBI-TXT - re-uploaded following after Rocky_45's upload of the same book

I am re-uploading this book, with Rocky_45's permission, because it was impossible for me to download from his torrent. I believe some of us cannot get it because our IP service may be blacklisting some IP addresses - very obviously Charter Comm is blocking parts of Europe or perhaps just KAT.to IP because I wasn't able to get this book until Rocky_45 uploaded it to Mediafire Cloud for me. Perhaps this will help some others to get this book.

This book explores how some of the greatest minds of civilization have tackled a question that continues to play a vital part in our lives today. In Why We Need Love, Simon Van Booy curates an enlightening collection of excerpts, passages, and paintings, presenting works by Geoffrey Chaucer, William Shakespeare, John Donne, William Blake, George Eliot, Emily Dickinson, O. Henry, W. B. Yeats, James Joyce, E. E. Cummings, Anaïs Nin, Marc Chagall, J. Krishnamurti, and others.

Why We Need Love will engage both the serious philosopher and the eternally curious.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.2 MB
seeders:10
leechers:3
Why We Need Love (re-uploaded)(EPUB/MOBI/txt)

All Comments

Thank you for the re-upload and the credit