[William Knaus] The procrastination workbook.pdf

seeders: 25
leechers: 2
Added on May 31, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

[William Knaus] The procrastination workbook.pdf (Size: 1.31 MB)
 [William_Knaus]_The_procrastination_workbook.pdf1.31 MB

Description

Publisher: New Harbinger Publications; 1 edition (November 9, 2002)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1572242957
ISBN-13: 978-1572242951

Procrastination is a near-universal trait, at its most troublesome when it holds someone back from doing well in school, adds a frustrating dimension to personal relationships, or closes off the road to professional fulfillment with an endless series of detours and roadblocks.

Based on over thirty years of clinical experience and research, this workbook distills the essence of the best insights and the most effective techniques to help you identify the root causes of your procrastination problem and find workable solutions for overcoming it. Best-selling author William Knaus begins by providing self-assessment exercises that help you discover why you procrastinate and identify your procrastination style. The book explains how to change the underlying mechanisms that reinforce your procrastination and helps you tailor an individualized plan for counteracting it at work, at home, at school, in your relationships, or anywhere else it occurs. Throughout, engaging exercises and an array of tips and techniques keep you motivated to get to the root of your problem and overcome i

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.31 MB
seeders:25
leechers:2
[William Knaus] The procrastination workbook.pdf

All Comments

Do i want to go see a movie today? Do i really have to be there when my mother in law visits? This Procrastination book just may help.....or not. Thx for sharing dude.