X Rebirth v1.15 update 3DM [VIPER666]

seeders: 149
leechers: 13
Added on November 21, 2013 by Viper_666in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

X Rebirth v1.15 update 3DM [VIPER666] (Size: 1.03 GB)
 X Rebirth v1.15 update 3DM1.03 GB

Description

--===VIPER666===--

Update v1.15 and crack provided by 3DM.

1. Extract everything into your game folder overwriting the existing files
2. Enjoy the game

PS: If your game starts in Chinese delete lang.dat in the game folder

Changelog:

• Fixed a number of crashes during start-up and in-game.
• Fixed crash when docking at certain capital ships.
• Fixed a problem with missing flight control data in savegames.
• Fixed a stall when loading savegames.
• Fixed characters crouching when you talk to them.
• Fixed ships still following you when you remove them from your squad.
• Removed "Show me your skills" option for NPCs that cannot be hired.
• Increased voice volume in videos.
• Added feedback to indicate when you cannot hire someone because your crew is full (note: Yisha tells you, but there is currently no voice, only subtitles).
• Added data to try to help nVidia Optimus software select the correct GPU.
• Added fallback to show subtitles if the voice for a text line is missing, even if subtitles are off.
• Added Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese localisations.

--===VIPER666===--

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.03 GB
seeders:149
leechers:13
X Rebirth v1.15 update 3DM [VIPER666]

Trailer

All Comments

DSX
Game is still horribly broken. Patch works though.
Newest update v1.16 cracked by BAT
http://kat.cm/x-rebirth-update-v1-16-bat-t8224932.html

Beware that some reported 1.16 adds a game crash when exiting the highways. Back-up your saves too as it might "lose" them.
Thanks for the update dude :D
Do you need 1.15 before applying 1.16? If not, why is this update so huge? Can you maybe check the archive contents compared to 1.16? How big is the Chinese localization patches?
Thx
2013-11-24 05:04
There were a few files included in this patch v1.15 which looked modified but nothing was changed inside them... typical Egosoft
Thx. Hmm, I've just seen a comment which says there are a few *.dat/.cat (03, 04, 06) files extra in this update that aren't included in 1.16...I hate it when there aren't any nfo files available. Will prly just wait for the next update.
Your best bet for this game is to wait a few weeks, so they sort out the critical bugs, as each update seems to break something else. That's why there are no well-known groups releasing them so far.
No, all updates include the previous ones.
The game is very badly optimized at the moment, people with GTX780 get 20fps on low. I'd recommend to wait a few weeks / a month before really getting into the game, because even the savegames are usually not backwards compatible with older patches.
Wow I have the same FPS with my GTX 460! xD
Agreed. When a game starts out like this, it's best just to give it a wide birth, and wait a few months for them to fix their shit, because if it is any good, you'll just end up hating it before being able to give it a fair shot...
2013-11-24 05:16
Well guys, v1.16 is out on steam but I'll wait a week or so till a more substantial patch is released.
Can you release it ? I'd be grateful
The only changes are game crashing related
no, its still there. look
at leats give me a + xD
yup it works, no fake
Thank you Viper666! The patch works Perfectly and the file is safe. x1 Thumbs up well earned! ^_^