-XBT- Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Dark Souls, Grimrock, Tanks, New Vegas, Morrowind Etc NEW LATEST VERSION - v0.44.8 - PORTABLE!

seeders: 55
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2013 by xbtin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

-XBT- Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Dark Souls, Grimrock, Tanks, New Vegas, Morrowind Etc NEW LATEST VERSION - v0.44.8 - PORTABLE! (Size: 5.31 MB)
 Mod Manager Cracked 0.44.8.zip5.31 MB
 README! [UPDATED] (mod manager 0.44.8).txt4.7 KB

Description

-XBT- NEW Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Etc NEW LATEST VERSION 0.44.8 PORTABLE
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

DESCRIPTION

You just want your privacy?
Banned from the Nexus Forums?
You can't or don't want to log into the Nexus forums just to use the Mod Manager?
Or maybe you just want your privacy.

NO WORRIES! HERE IS A CRACKED VERSION FOR YOU!
This cracked Mod Manager will not force you to log in.
Based off the latest 0.44.8 version of the Nexus Mod Manager in April of 2013.
UPDATE:
HOORAY!! NEXUS SITE SAW THAT I HAVE CRACKED THIS AND GOTTEN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOWNLOADS, STOLEN FROM THEM! THEY SEE THAT EVEN BANNED MEMBERS STILL HAVE ACCESS, SO THEY LOSE THEIR POWER!! THEY HAVE SUBMITTED TO US!! NOW THERE IS AN "OFFLINE MODE"!!!
However, seeing as the following things, here is why you still do want to crack it:
1) They still do not let members who are banned be able to download mods. So we must use the cracked version to defy them until they submit futher!
2) If you are banned from the Nexus site, you still have to login to download! This means you can't get new versions if you are banned! Scum.
BUT HOORAY FOR THE FIRST GREAT VICTORY OVER THE NEXUS MODS SITE!! LET'S CONTINUE TO DEFY THE SELF-DECLARED NEXUS LORDS AND REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR FALSE THRONE!!! LET'S FORCE THEM TO SUBMIT TO US FURTHER!!!
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY, AND IN ORDER.

STEP 1:
a) Open Mod_Manager_Cracked_0.44.8.zip
(NOTE: Why zipped? Faster downloads, and less likely for file corruption. Also if you ever get your copy corrupted, then it's easy to restore to a working copy of the program by just unzipping the folder and overwriting all.)

b) Copy "Mod Manager 0.44.8" folder to C:/Program Files/

STEP 2:
When it asks you to log in, choose "OFFLINE MODE". You don't even need to be connected to the internet!

STEP 3:
SUCCESS!

FAQ:

How do I crack the program?
Already Precracked!

What does crack do for me / Why is it cracked?
1) If you're banned from the site, now you can use the application by downloading this torrent.
[color=green] 2) You can use the program without being logged in.
3) More security for you.
4) Peace of mind.
5) PORTABLE means no install required! Better for you.

Can I update mods?
YES. Just not through the Mod Manager if in OFFLINE MODE.
If you do have a login, it will work!

Can I update the Mod Manager?
Yes!

Will it ever try to access the Nexus Forums?
Not if you're in OFFLINE MODE!

Do I have to disconnect from the internet?
Nope!

Where do my new mods go?
Put your new mods in C:GamesSkyrimmods
You can also change the directory in Settings.

How do I download mods?
Download through KAT or ThePirateBay.se or through H33T, or if you want the latest versions, either check my torrents to find the latest updates, or download from a friend's computer then copy to your computer.

CHANGELOG

Current Build - 0.44.8

Added Features:
None

Bug Fixes:
Crash caused by duplicate entries in the Install Log file. (the dreaded "an item with the same key has already been added" crash).
Uninstalling a plugin caused the program to remove it from the plugin list even if a previous version was restored.
A readonly check preventing the program from restoring a previous file version if the file to restore was set to readonly.
The mod manager will now automatically uninstall a mod whose mod archive is missing instead of crashing the program.
Deleting a mod while having multiple mods selected also removed all the selected mods from the list even though the mod deletion method only works on a single mods.
Rare crash with the saved column sorting.
Bug that prevented the program from obtaining updated mod info from a new version of the mod archive.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.31 MB
seeders:55
leechers:0
-XBT- Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Dark Souls, Grimrock, Tanks, New Vegas, Morrowind Etc NEW LATEST VERSION - v0.44.8 - PORTABLE!

Trailer

Screenshots

-XBT- Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Dark Souls, Grimrock, Tanks, New Vegas, Morrowind Etc NEW LATEST VERSION - v0.44.8 - PORTABLE! screenshot
-XBT- Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Dark Souls, Grimrock, Tanks, New Vegas, Morrowind Etc NEW LATEST VERSION - v0.44.8 - PORTABLE! screenshot

All Comments

thanks mate
thanks
Thanks for the upload!!!