-XBT- Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Dark Souls, Grimrock, Tanks, New Vegas, Morrowind Etc v0.32.1

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on October 21, 2012 by xbtin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

-XBT- Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Dark Souls, Grimrock, Tanks, New Vegas, Morrowind Etc v0.32.1 (Size: 3.61 MB)
 Cracked Mod Manager 0.31.2.exe3.61 MB
 README! [UPDATED] (mod manager).txt3.43 KB

Description

-XBT- NEW Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Etc NEW LATEST VERSION 0.31.2
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

CHANGELOG

Latest Build - 0.31.2
(They skipped 10 numbers to make it seem like something more special than it is)
Added Features:
  Added "Offline Mode" (To activate it you need to click the "Offline" button on the login form).
  Download Manager functionality overhaul.
  Added support for the new Nexus download system.
  Added support for the new Nexus authentication system.
  New download status bar.
  Added auto-retry when the server is unreachable.
  Added support for Dark Souls.
Bug Fixes:
  Fixed a login crash while the server was unreachable.
  NMM should now always remove partial files when cancelling a download.
  Fixed World of Tanks server address.
  Fixed rare crash upon closing NMM while downloading.
  Fixed NMM restarting paused/incomplete downloads before loading the UI.
  You can now scroll the Game Detection form on small screen resolutions.
  Game Detection related crash (drive or UNC name).
  Fixed download resuming.
  Fixed downloading of large files.
  Fixed Dark Souls manager unable to find critical DSFix files.
  Removed Archive Invalidation button from Morrowind UI.
  Updating mod info, or recovering missing mod info, doesn't reset the Install Date.
  Added missing Settings tab for non-Gamebryo games.

DESCRIPTION

You just want your privacy?
Banned from the Nexus Forums?
You can't or don't want to log into the Nexus forums just to use the Mod Manager?
Or maybe you just want your privacy.

NO WORRIES! HERE IS A CRACKED VERSION FOR YOU!
This cracked Mod Manager will not force you to log in.
Based off the latest 0.31.2 version of the Nexus Mod Manager in October of 2012.
UPDATE: HOORAH!! NEXUS SITE SAW THAT I HAVE CRACKED THIS AND GOTTEN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOWNLOADS, STOLEN FROM THEM! THEY SEE THAT EVEN BANNED MEMBERS STILL HAVE ACCESS, SO THEY LOSE THEIR POWER!! THEY HAVE SUBMITTED TO US!! NOW THERE IS AN "OFFLINE MODE"!!!
However, seeing as the following things, here is why you still do want to crack it:
1) They still do not let members who are banned be able to download mods. So we must use the cracked version to defy them until they submit futher!
2) If you are banned from the Nexus site, you still have to login to download! This means you can't get new versions if you are banned! Scum.
BUT HOORAY FOR THE FIRST GREAT VICTORY OVER THE NEXUS MODS SITE!! LET'S CONTINUE TO DEFY THE SELF-DECLARED NEXUS LORDS AND REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR FALSE THRONE!!! LET'S FORCE THEM TO SUBMIT TO US FURTHER!!!

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY, AND IN ORDER.

STEP 1:

Install

STEP 2:

When it asks you to log in, choose "OFFLINE MODE"

STEP 3:

SUCCESS!

FAQ:

Can I update mods?
YES. Just drop the new mods into your mods folder or add through Mod Manager.
Can I update the Mod Manager?
NO. And you shouldn't.
Will it ever try to access the Nexus Forums?
NO.
Do I have to disconnect from the internet?
Nope!
Where do my new mods go?
Put your new mods in C:GamesSkyrimmods
You can also change the directory in Settings.

How do I download mods?
Download through ThePirateBay.se or through H33T.com, or KAT.ph or if you want the latest versions, either check my torrents to find the latest updates, or download from a friend's computer then copy to your computer.
I don't see an AppData Folder!
You don't see it because it is hidden.
1) Go to: Organize > Folder and Search Options > View
2) Click on Show Hidden, Files, Folders, and Drives

Share this and end the tyrannical monopoly of the Nexus Forums!

=========================================
Click on my name to get the rest of my torrents: -XBT-
=========================================

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.61 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
-XBT- Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Dark Souls, Grimrock, Tanks, New Vegas, Morrowind Etc v0.32.1

Trailer

Screenshots

-XBT- Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Dark Souls, Grimrock, Tanks, New Vegas, Morrowind Etc v0.32.1 screenshot
-XBT- Cracked Nexus Mod Manager - Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Dark Souls, Grimrock, Tanks, New Vegas, Morrowind Etc v0.32.1 screenshot

All Comments

The reason this is here, is because this is a premium version of the free nexus mod manager. In this version, there is unlimited download speed, and multiple downloads at the same time.
Nice ... but I can download mods from Nexus anyway,so I don't see why i would need this?
Just like minecraft unreal.. thanks :)