Aubrey Dark - A Dark Billionaire Romance Series (01-06)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 13, 2015 by AtesAydoluin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Aubrey Dark - A Dark Billionaire Romance Series (01-06) (Size: 971.84 KB)
 Aubrey Dark - A Dark Billionaire Romance #04 - His Ransom 6.epub182.09 KB
 Aubrey Dark - A Dark Billionaire Romance #03 - His Gift 3.epub165.3 KB
 Aubrey Dark - A Dark Billionaire Romance #02 - His Gift 2.epub163.66 KB
 Aubrey Dark - A Dark Billionaire Romance #01 - His Gift 1.epub163.61 KB
 Aubrey Dark - A Dark Billionaire Romance #04 - His Ransom 4.epub162.33 KB
 Aubrey Dark - A Dark Billionaire Romance #05 - His Ransom 5.epub134.85 KB

Description

Part 1:
It wasn’t supposed to be me. I was just delivering a cake for a friend - I sure as hell wasn’t a birthday gift to a billionaire. But now that I was here, I didn’t dare leave. Even if I wanted to, he wouldn’t let me. Lacey Miller is two days away from being kicked out of her apartment when her best friend offers her a job for some quick cash. Easy as cake, right? Wrong. Billionaire playboy Jake Carville has been looking for years for the perfect submissive. On his birthday, he's looking forward to a special gift: a girl who can satisfy his every dark craving. But when Lacey walks through the wrong door and into Jake’s arms, she’s everything he’d hoped for... and nothing he ever expected. How can he lose himself, heart and soul, to a girl he was never supposed to meet?

Part 2:
He's going to punish me, I know it. This is PART TWO of the HIS GIFT dark erotic romance trilogy.

Part 3:
I'm tied up, blindfolded... and aching for his touch. This is PART THREE of the HIS GIFT dark erotic romance trilogy.

His Ransom #4:
Some secrets are darker than others...
I knew that there was more to billionaire Jake Carville than what he showed the world. But I didn’t know that Jake’s past was so dark... and so dangerous.

Lacey Miller is just a curvy girl, a tomboy, a street artist. When she steps into Jake Carville’s life, his obsession with her will lead her into a world like she’s never seen. A world of wealth and power. A world of unquenchable passion and unspeakable cruelty.

Jake Carville, billionaire playboy, has never found a woman he can open up to. Not until Lacey. She’s the only woman he cares about. His gift. His love.

… and that’s why she’s the perfect hostage.

His Ransom #5:
Sometimes the past should STAY buried.
I knew that there was more to billionaire Jake Carville than what he showed the world. But I didn’t know that Jake’s past was so dark... and so dangerous.

Lacey Miller is just a curvy girl, a tomboy, a street artist. When she steps into Jake Carville’s life, his obsession with her will lead her into a world like she’s never seen. A world of wealth and power. A world of unquenchable passion and unspeakable cruelty.

Jake Carville, billionaire playboy, has never found a woman he can open up to. Not until Lacey. She’s the only woman he cares about. His gift. His love.

His Ransom #6:
There was one surprise he had been saving for the very end.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
971.84 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Aubrey Dark - A Dark Billionaire Romance Series (01-06)