Audiophile vinyl rips, LP and EPs, classic rock and jazz, FLAC metadata

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 23, 2015 by RonChattin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Audiophile vinyl rips, LP and EPs, classic rock and jazz, FLAC metadata (Size: 2.02 GB)
 3 to get ready-Dave Brubeck.flac22.71 MB
 Before Believing-Emmylou Harris.flac23.9 MB
 Breath Me-Sia.flac33.92 MB
 Cavatina-John Williams.flac18.04 MB
 Diamonds and rust-Joan Baez.flac30.32 MB
 Do you really want to hurt me-Culture club.flac30.03 MB
 Donde Voy-Tish Hinojosa.flac16.48 MB
 Dreamer-Supertramp.flac21.4 MB
 Easy Money-RLJ.flac18.59 MB
 Face to Face-Ry Cooder.flac20.64 MB
 Blue Monday-New Order.flac42.9 MB
 Breath Me-Sia.flac34.12 MB
 Do you really want to hurt me-Culture club.flac30.95 MB
 Johnny Come Home-Fine Young Cannibals.flac36.42 MB
 Oh Yeah-Yello.flac38.18 MB
 Private Dancer-Tina Turner.flac45 MB
 Relax-Frankie Goes to Hollywood.flac30.09 MB
 Rock Me Amadeus-Falco.flac40.49 MB
 She Sells Sanctuary-the Cult.flac45.81 MB
 Spanish Guitar-Toni Braxton.flac31.43 MB

Description

Here is a selection of individual tracks and 12-inch 45 rpm EPs that I transferred from my collection. These were made using a $2500 Lyra Helikon SL cartridge into a $15,000 custom built tube phono stage all powered with balanced AC power. Equipment was sited on Sonority isolation platforms. The signal from the phono stage was taken directly into a Yamaha CD recorder linked to it via some Kimber 1030 Select interconnects.

You can click on the individual folders to see the songs and artists within. I have included album covers with the metadata.

This was originally two different torrents that were previously uploaded, but I am now consolidating them into one upload, albeit in individual folders for the LP rips and the EP rips.

There are some rarities here, including direct to disk tracks (Harry James and Dave Brubeck for instance). All music will not appeal to everybody most will.

Although these were ripped at 16/44, when I compared the CD-R with the straight vinyl through a Naim CDS3 CD player, the results were so very close that I decided a higher bit rate was superfluous, and would only have come at the cost of much larger file sizes. The Yamaha CD recorder used has an excellent A/D convertor (and a crappy D/A one, which does not affect recordings), and was also fed pure balanced AC power and treated to interconnects 3x the cost of the actual machine. So I belive the final results are good enough to sound great on any audio system-and indeed I have taken them all the way up to some Wilson Maxx2 speakers with tremendous results.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.02 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Audiophile vinyl rips, LP and EPs, classic rock and jazz, FLAC metadata