DC Universe 52 Week 25

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on February 15, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 25 (Size: 260.94 MB)
 Legion of Super-Heroes 06 (2012) (Minutemen-DTs).cbz31.66 MB
 My Greatest Adventure 05 (of 06) (2012) (digital-Empire).cbr24.46 MB
 GreenLanternCorps06(2012)(Minutemen-DTermined).cbr24.37 MB
 DC Universe Presents 006 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr19.76 MB
 Blue_Beetle_06_(2012)_(Minutemen-DTermined).cbr19.52 MB
 Birds-of-Prey-06--2012---Minutemen-DTs-.cbz19.49 MB
 Star Trek - Legion of Superheroes 05 (of 06) (3 covers) (2012) (Digital-Empire).cbr18.31 MB
 Wonder_Woman_006__2012___2_covers___RiZZ3N_Empire_.cbr15.56 MB
 Nightwing 006 (2012) (ZOOM-Empire).cbz15.18 MB
 Catwoman 006 (2012) (RiZZ3N-Empire).cbr15.1 MB
 Batman 006 (2012) (4 covers) (RiZZ3N-Empire).cbr14.96 MB
 Red Hood and the Outlaws 006 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr14.62 MB
 Supergirl_006__2012___RiZZ3N_Empire_.cbr14 MB
 Captain Atom 006 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr13.95 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Today's pack includes all the DCU titles for February 15, 2012 . Since it is an FAQ, Week 1 included Justice League 1 and Flashpoint 5 and was considered the beginning of the reboot. Week 14 was a short week and included 3 DCU comics,including THUNDER Agents, Secret Files, and Batman: Odyssey #2.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form.

Since I am having a problem with people copying my torrents and pasting the information enclosed in these torrents, this torrent was created by tempyst on Demonoid, who is also darkhomr on KAT and H33t. I am in no way affiliated with the NanBan group or any of its members. If you want to use my descriptions please message me on any of these groups.

BATMAN #6 (CBR 2/15/12)

Trapped far beneath Gotham City and hunted by the Talon – the Court of Owls' unstoppable killer – Batman lies bleeding and broken. With no way out and no one to help, is this the end for The Dark Knight?

BIRDS OF PREY #6 (CBZ 2/15/12)

You've never felt better. You're eating right, sleeping soundly, kicking butt at work. But there's one tiny problem. You're being hunted through the streets of Gotham City by five women who seem dead-set on sticking you with syringes and even chopping your head off with a sword. But listen, buddy – you don't understand. These women? The so-called Birds of Prey? They're the only things standing between you and instant death, triggered by some creepy guy who's been secretly controlling your mind for a year now…

BLUE BEETLE #6 (CBR 2/15/12)

Jaime Reyes has been captured by La Dama and her powerful magicks, and she wants the scarab, no matter the cost. Will he be able to fight off the nightmares she throws at him, or will he succumb to her power?

CAPTAIN ATOM #6 (CBR 2/15/12)

A great danger has been lurking in the shadows while Captain Atom continues his crusade to help those in need. Now, the time has come for him to face a threat unlike any other – yet strangely similar to himself. Discover the secret connection between Captain Atom and this unholy beast. And brace yourself for an ending you'll never see coming!

CATWOMAN #6 (CBR 2/15/12)

Catwoman is busted! She's under arrest and in the custody of the Gotham City P.D. But it doesn't look like she's going to get her phone call, because the police aren't looking for justice – they're looking for what Catwoman stole from them. And she's about to get an earful about her most complicated relationship: Batman.

DC UNIVERSE PRESENTS #6 (CBR 2/15/12)

The Challengers. Out of time and on the run. Eight survivors of a fiery plane crash, bound by fate and death, are on a desperate mission to uncover the mysteries of the Unknown before the powers that saved their lives, claim them for eternity.

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #6 (CBR 2/15/12)

It's the stunning conclusion to the war between the Corps and their new nemeses, the Keepers! Now that we know a GL power ring isn't the most effective weapon against them, Guy and John take the battle to the Keepers' front door…without their rings! Not everyone will make it home in one piece.

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #6 (CBZ 2/15/12)

New Legion recruit Dragonwing has returned to China to check in with her family – but her sister has fallen in with the wrong crowd and is sporting some terrifying new powers of her own! Has Marya learned the Legion's lesson of strength in numbers, or will going it alone cost her dearly?

MY GREATEST ADVENTURE #5 (OF 6) (CBR 2/15/12)

Does Robotman's past hold the key to defeating the strange creatures on Robot Island? Meanwhile, Garbage Man has enough on his plate without dinosaur creatures from another dimension! And is it Tanga or Za who becomes "Humbled" in their showdown?

NIGHTWING #6 (CBZ 2/15/12)

After the huge reveal of last issue, Dick Grayson takes Haly's Circus back to Gotham City in preparation for a large memorial show. But as Dick gets closer to the truth about his past, just how much is he really deciding for himself? And what does the Book of Names really mean? It all builds to a head here...just in time for a twist that will leave your jaw on the floor!

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #6 (CBR 2/15/12)

How did Jason Todd and Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran meet – and what has bonded them together in a way that neither could have imagined? At long last the story can be told! It's a scorcher!

Star Trek/Legion Of Superheroes #5 (of 6) (CBR 2/15/12)

Chris Roberson, Jeffrey Moy & Philip Moy, Phil Jimenez, Mike Allred. In the distant past, one team of Legionnaires and Starfleet officers come face to face with the force that erased both of their timelines from existence, while in the altered 23rd century another team confronts the latter-day version of that same force. But now that they know how history was changed, can anything be done to set things right?

SUPERGIRL #6 (CBR 2/15/12)

A powerful new alien foe bent on the conquest of mankind is crushing New York City beneath her boot heel. But where is Supergirl, who led her to Earth in the first place? Why, she's trapped on a meteorite that's plummeting straight into a blue sun. And she's lost her powers! So, good luck, NYC!

WONDER WOMAN #6 (CBR 2/15/12)

Hades and Poseidon both have designs on the kingdom their brother Zeus left behind, but Wonder Woman doesn't intend to let their turf war decimate the realm of man! It'll take a big lie and some help from the mystery man known as Lennox to stop a holy war from breaking out – but what does Lennox know that Wonder Woman doesn't?

Enjoy, comment, and say thanks if you like, but be kind if you don't like.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
260.94 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
DC Universe 52 Week 25

All Comments

thanks
Great upload! Thanks uploader!!
great, thanks a lot!!