DC Universe 52 Week 27

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on February 29, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 27 (Size: 120.17 MB)
 Batman - Odyssey v2 05 (of 07) (2012) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr30.49 MB
 Legion - Secret Origin 05 (of 06) (2012) (Minutemen-DTs).cbz27.72 MB
 Justice League 06 (2012) (1440px) (Four Covers) (Avalon-SCC-DCP) (1).cbr24.91 MB
 T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents Volume 2 04 (of 06) (2012) (Minutemen-DTs).cbz20.03 MB
 The_Shade_05__of_12___2012___Minutemen-DTermined_.cbr17.01 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Today's pack includes all the DCU titles for February 29, 2012 . Since it is an FAQ, Week 1 included Justice League 1 and Flashpoint 5 and was considered the beginning of the reboot. Week 14 was a short week and included 3 DCU comics,including THUNDER Agents, Secret Files, and Batman: Odyssey #2. And now Week 27 is a short week with 5 titles and only one offical 52 title.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form.

Since I am having a problem with people copying my torrents and pasting the information enclosed in these torrents, this torrent was created by tempyst on Demonoid, who is also darkhomr on KAT and H33t. I am in no way affiliated with the NanBan group or any of its members. If you want to use my descriptions please message me on any of these groups.

Enjoy, comment, and say thanks if you like, but be kind if you don't like.

BATMAN: ODYSSEY #5 (OF 7) (CBR 2/29/12)

What did Batman expect to find on his Odyssey to the Underworld? So far it's been nothing but tragedy. Once The Dark Knight took the first step, the world he knew was gone. Will Batman become the thing he most loathes: a murderer? Each step takes him closer...

JUSTICE LEAGUE #6 (CBR 2/29/12)

The Justice League is united at last against Darkseid! The awesome consequences of this high-stakes battle will resonate within the series for years to come! Geoff Johns and Jim Lee end their historic first arc with a bang!

LEGION: SECRET ORIGIN #5 (OF 6) (CBZ 2/29/12)

War can make heroes out of seemingly average men, but there is nothing average about the Legion. As their adventures rocket them into the public eye, they must still contend with new threats to their worlds. While attempting to seek help from the century of Super Heroes, they find themselves locked out of time and discover a clue to who is behind the forces terrorizing their homes.

THE SHADE #5 (OF 12) (CBR 2/29/12)

The Shade's quest to find out who ordered his assassination takes him to Barcelona, where he stumbles upon a decades-old feud between a teenaged vampire and her archenemy. What does this feud have to do with the Shade's origin? A crucial piece of the puzzle is revealed here!

T.H.U.N.D.E.R. AGENTS #4 (OF 6) (CBZ 2/29/12)

The Subterraneans have been fighting among themselves for decades, but now they've been united by a dangerous leader. The T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents are humanity's best hope at stopping this looming threat, but how can they when the team is falling apart at the seams? Featuring a sequence by guest artist Sam Kieth!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
120.17 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
DC Universe 52 Week 27

All Comments

thanks
Great upload! Thanks uploader!!
thanks a lot