DC Universe 52 Week 31

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 29, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 31 (Size: 274.78 MB)
 Teen Titans 07 2012 Minutemen-DTs.cbz31.89 MB
 Flash 07 (2012) (Minutemen-DTs).cbz30.15 MB
 Legion - Secret Origin 06 of 06 2012 Minutemen-DTs.cbz26.11 MB
 Green Lantern - New Guardians 07 (2012) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr24.21 MB
 Superman 007 (2012) (2 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr23.76 MB
 Aquaman_007__2012___2_covers___Poseidon-Empire_.cbr20.8 MB
 All-Star Western 007 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr19.3 MB
 Batman - The Dark Knight 07 (2012) (Minutemen-DTermined).cbr19.23 MB
 Justice League Dark 007 (2012) (digital-Empire).cbr17.4 MB
 The Fury of Firestorm 007 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr16.34 MB
 The Savage Hawkman 007 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr14.22 MB
 Voodoo 007 (2012) (digital-Empire).cbr12.9 MB
 Blackhawks 007 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr11 MB
 I, Vampire 007 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr7.46 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Today's pack includes all the DCU titles for March 28, 2012. Since it is an FAQ, Week 1 included Justice League 1 and Flashpoint 5 and was considered the beginning of the reboot. Week 14 was a short week and included 3 DCU comics,including THUNDER Agents, Secret Files, and Batman: Odyssey #2. And now Week 27 is a short week with 5 titles and only one offical 52 title.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form.

If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds.

All Star Western #7 (CBR released 3/28/12)

Jonah Hex tracks the kidnapper Thurston Moody to New Orleans in pursuit of his bounty. But he and Amadeus Arkham find New Orleans under attack by the August 7, a group of anti-immigrant, steampunk terrorists. Only the renowned Nighthawk and Cinnamon stand between the terrorists and the immigrant workforce of this city. Hex consents to put the bounty aside (for the moment) to help his friends and finds himself in a battle to the death!

Plus: Some of the best-love stories are tempered with revenge, especially in the case of Nighthawk and Cinnamon.

Aquaman #7 (CBR released 3/28/12)

Who destroyed Atlantis? In the start of a new storyline, we follow the hunter as he stalks and kills his prey, claiming their weapons and armor as trophies. A golden shield, a golden helm . . . and the final prize is the most powerful of all: a golden trident. The only problem is, he's going to have to go through Aquaman to get it. Who is he? What is the secret of Aquaman's trident? And how does this all tie into the destruction of Atlantis?

Blackhawks #7 (CBR released 3/28/12)

The Blackhawks have always worked in the shadows, hidden away from public view--but now that they've been caught on video, and that video has gone viral, the game has changed. Their U.N. masters have added Valkyrie to the team, a woman as skilled at navigating the world of public relations as she is at flying cutting-edge aircraft--it's too bad the rest of the Blackhawks hate her guts! But while the Blackhawks' greater mission is public knowledge, team leader Lincoln is still keeping some serious secrets!

Flash #7 (CBZ released 3/28/12)

Captain Cold is back--and he's more dangerous than ever! Seeking revenge on The Flash, he must convince the rest of the Rogues to reunite one last time. But what tore them apart before? And what did The Flash do to earn their deadly scorn? Find out here!

Fury Of Firestorm The Nuclear Men #7 (CBR released 3/28/12)

As the fallout from the recent rogue Firestorm attack spreads and threatens to bring down Zither-Tech and the Firestorm Protocols, Ronnie Raymond pursues the Russian Nuclear Man Pozhar on what may well turn out to be a suicide mission. Meanwhile, Jason Rusch is made an offer he can't refuse. Separated in an evolving game of international atomic brinkmanship, each Firestorm faces a world more dangerous than he ever imagined . . . while one gets a life-altering shock you'll never forget!

Green Lantern New Guardians #7 (CBR released 3/28/12)

World breaker and sun killer: Invictus has come to remake us all into his vision of perfection--he just needs to burn everything in his path first. In the New Guardians' most desperate hour, Red Lantern Bleez returns, but is even her rage a match for the wrath of a living god? All this and the origin of Invictus--and how it all ties back to Larfleeze!

I Vampire #7 (CBR released 3/28/12)

Straight off the shocking events of last issue and continuing the story from this month's Justice League Dark #7, Andrew Bennett finds himself in a place he never thought he'd reach during his countless decades walking the Earth. But his absence on Earth signals a deadly loss of order in the vampire hierarchy, as the savage attack on humanity he's long feared looks like its coming to pass.

Justice League Dark #7 (CBR released 3/28/12)

Straight off the shocking events of last month's I, Vampire #6, vampires across the world have gone berserk, attacking anyone and everyone with a pulse. Fearing her apocalyptic vision of the future has come to pass, Madame Xanadu mobilizes the team to intervene. But everything the JL Dark members know about how to slay a vampire is useless, for the world has changed. It's a crossover that had to be, continuing into this month's I, Vampire #7!

Legion Secret Origin #6 (of 6) (CBZ released 3/28/12)

It's the climactic conclusion as full-on war breaks out across the United Planets. But there is hope, as the Legionnaires have finally come together to confront the evil behind the attacks on their homeworlds. Will it be in time, and do they have enough power on their own to survive their darkest hour?

Savage Hawkman #7 (CBR released 3/28/12)

Hawkman battles an army of living corpses raised from the dead by the power of the Mortis Orb. Now that the ancient relic is in the possession of the Gentleman Ghost, thousands of lives might be snuffed out in an instant. It will take a team-up with New York City's own Static to stop this undead threat!

Superman #7 (CBR released 3/28/12)

The start of an insanely epic arc from the new writing team of Keith Giffen and Dan Jurgens! New love interests, new roommates, and a new foe: the wicked Helspont! What does this monster want with Superman, and how does it all connect to the Daemonites?

Teen Titans #7 (CBZ released 3/28/12)

Are the Teen Titans ready to stage an assault on N.O.W.H.E.R.E.? No way! But as Red Robin explains to the rest of his team, they'll have to rally to save the Superboy from certain death. And through all of this, only Solstice learns a secret Red Robin has been hiding that could tear the team apart just as they have finally come together!

Voodoo #7 (CBR released 3/28/12)

After returning to the Daemonites to hunt for answers, Voodoo learns that you should be careful what you wish for. Will the truth of the Daemonite Hybrids force Voodoo to turn on her masters, or will she finally succumb to her dark side? What happens when Voodoo learns about Grifter and Stormwatch? And more on the real Voodoo: Pris!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
274.78 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
DC Universe 52 Week 31

All Comments

thanks
Great upload! Thanks uploader!!
great quality!!!! thanks a lot!!!
Thank you! These scans are great.
My usual weekly thank you :)
Thank you so much!These torrents work just fine!