Delicious 9 - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise - Foxy Games - FULL Cracked

seeders: 110
leechers: 8
Added on October 8, 2013 by FoxyGamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Delicious 9 - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise - Foxy Games - FULL Cracked (Size: 374.51 MB)
 Delicious 9 - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise - Foxy Games - FULL Cracked.exe374.47 MB
 More Free Foxy Games.png47.68 KB

Description

Emily and Patrick set sail for their long-awaited honeymoon in the all-new Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise Premium Edition, an exciting time management adventure where it's anything but smooth sailing. The newlyweds soon find their expectations for married life are different.

Follow the newlyweds as Patrick and Emily embark on their celebration cruise. Sailing off into the horizon of wedded bliss, Emily soon discovers she doesn't know how to relax and she certainly isn't used to having others take care of her. To make matters worse, when Patrick tells her he's excited to start a family as soon as possible, Emily's response is tepid - she's not sure she's ready for that just yet. Can they find a way to be happy?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
374.51 MB
seeders:110
leechers:8
Delicious 9 - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise - Foxy Games - FULL Cracked

All Comments

Has anyone managed to go through Level 5 - episode 7? It's a very simple level like all of them yet it seems i can't reach target score. Anyone?
I made it to expert level on normal difficulty. I made sure John Tones sang at every table. I also have almost all upgrades. Every spare second, keep putting food in your elevator to keep stock up. I also try to make sure I serve multiple people and check out multiple people at the same time for the added bonus.
Thanks! :)
Super fast dl. Game runs smoothly so far with no problems. Delicious Emily's games has become one of my faves lately. I expect next in line to be Emily having kids :) Thank you!!!!!
fast download
Thanks so much for sharing I so love these Delicious games.