Feeding the Fire = Recipes and Strategies for Better Barbecue and Grilling @ Joe Carroll, Nick Fauchald [PDF]

seeders: 3
leechers: 5
Added on December 22, 2015 by MoodieMimiin Books
Torrent verified.

Feeding the Fire = Recipes and Strategies for Better Barbecue and Grilling @ Joe Carroll, Nick Fauchald [PDF] (Size: 531.69 MB)
 Feeding the Fire = Recipes and Strategies for Better Barbecue and Grilling @ Joe Carroll, Nick...531.69 MB

Description

EPUB version is available here: Torrent: Feeding the Fire = Recipes a...arroll, Nick Fauchald [EPUB] , which is much lighter for storage. But I also want to present you the PDF because I appreciate its rather more elaborate layout which is closer to the print version.

If you enjoy this book, please take a second to rate/comment, that surely will put a smile on my lips :)
You can also request your desired cookbooks in my REQUEST section, I don't promise to deliver though ^@^.
Many of my uploads have been taken down by copyright owners, to download them, you can check my release thread here:
Thread: Mimi's Cookbook Collection
If you love cookbook and cooking, drop by and tell us all about it:
Thread: Which book are you cooking today?
Last but not least, seeding is sharing and caring. Please don't let this torrent die. THANK YOU!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retail:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1579655572
Hardcover: 264 pages
Publisher: Artisan (May 12, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1579655572
ISBN-13: 978-1579655570

About:

Joe Carroll makes stellar barbecue and grilled meats in Brooklyn, New York, at his acclaimed restaurants Fette Sau and St. Anselm. In Feeding the Fire, Carroll gives us his top 20 lessons and more than 75 recipes to make incredible fire-cooked foods at home, proving that you don’t need to have fancy equipment or long-held regional traditions to make succulent barbecue and grilled meats. Feeding the Fire teaches the hows and whys of live-fire cooking: how to create low and slow fires, how to properly grill chicken (leave it on the bone), why American whiskey blends so nicely with barbecued meats (both are flavored with charred wood), and how to make the best sides to serve with meat (keep it simple). Recipes nested within each lesson include Pulled Pork Shoulder, Beef Short Ribs, Bourbon-Brined Center-Cut Pork Chops, Grilled Clams with Garlic Butter, and Charred Long Beans. Anyone can follow these simple and straightforward lessons to become an expert.

“You just want to grill a better steak than the one you grilled last summer, or smoke a better brisket, or fire up a basket of vegetables that will leave your guests swooning. You don’t want to feel as if doing any of that is going to be a campaign. You’re not looking to go pro. If so, Joe Carroll’s Feeding the Fire, written with Nick Fauchald, may be the most useful book of the current season. A collection of strategies and lessons as much as one of recipes and pronouncements, the book offers a helpful primer to those seeking guidance on an elementary question that bedevils many: how to use a grill or a smoker to their best effect under varying circumstances, all summer long. . . . The recipes [in Feeding the Fire] are written for home cooks. They are uncomplicated and clear. They can be attempted on dodgy old kettle grills and leaky gas ones alike. Most important, they work. . . . Bonkers delicious.”
—The New York Times

Author:

Born and raised in northern New Jersey, Joe Carroll didn’t grow up steeped in Southern barbecue culture. With a curious nature and a love of food, Carroll launched barbecue joint Fette Sau in Brooklyn in 2007, luring in equal parts hipsters and barbecue devotees. With his beer garden, Spuyten Duyvil, and his casual American steakhouse, St. Anselm, in Brooklyn, Carroll continues to expand, opening Fette Sau in Philadelphia (in 2012) and another steakhouse in Manhattan (coming soon). Carroll; his wife, Kim; and their twin daughter and son live in Brooklyn, New York.

More Awesome Cookbooks:

Torrent: The Professional Chef [865MB...ulinary Institute of America
Torrent: The Professional Chef [300MB...Culinary Institue of America
Torrent: Coast: Recipes from Ireland'...Atlantic Way by Rachel Allen
Torrent: Gordon's Great Escape Southeast Asia by Gordon Ramsay
Torrent: Anthony Bourdain's Les Halle... Cooking by Anthony Bourdain
Torrent: The Complete Nose to Tail: A... Cooking by Fergus Henderson
Torrent: Preserving the Japanese Way:...n by Nancy Singleton Hachisu
Torrent: NOPI: The Cookbook by Yotam Ottolenghi
Torrent: The Hell's Kitchen Cookbook:...en [Gordon Ramsay's TV Show]
Torrent: Taste Buds and Molecules: Th... Flavor by Francois Chartier
Torrent: A Girl and Her Pig: Recipes and Stories by April Bloomfield
Torrent: A Girl and Her Greens: Heart...e Garden by April Bloomfield
Torrent: I Love New York: Ingredients and Recipes by Daniel Humm
Torrent: School of Fish by Ben Pollinger
Torrent: The New Sugar and Spice: A R...king by Samantha Seneviratne
Torrent: The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook by Michael Anthony
Torrent: The Meat Hook Meat Book: Buy... to Better Meat by Tom Mylan
Torrent: Odd Bits: How to Cook the Re...e Animal by Jennifer McLagan
Torrent: Bones: Recipes, History, and Lore by Jennifer McLagan
Torrent: America's Test Kitchen (Cook...Country) Cookbook Collection
Torrent: Le Bernardin Cookbook Four-Star Simplicity by Éric Ripert
Torrent: Tacos: Recipes and Provocations by Alex Stupak
Torrent: Laura in the Kitchen: Favori...es Made Easy by Laura Vitale
Torrent: Asian-American: Proudly Inau...es to Brooklyn by Dale Talde
Torrent: Thug Kitchen Party Grub: For...otherf*ckers by Thug Kitchen
Torrent: Indian Harvest: Classic and ...arian Dishes by Vikas Khanna
Torrent: Nigel Slater Cookbook Collection
Torrent: Big Gay Ice Cream: Saucy Sto... Petroff ft Anthony Bourdain
Torrent: Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Crea...n Leeuwen, Peter Van Leeuwen
Torrent: The Frankies Spuntino Kitche...lcinelli & Peter Meehan.epub
Torrent: Sea & Smoke: Flavors from th...c Northwest by Blaine Wetzel
Torrent: Near & Far: Recipes Inspired... and Travel by Heidi Swanson
Torrent: Persiana: Recipes from the M... & Beyond by Sabrina Ghayour
Torrent: Heritage by Sean Brock
Torrent: Lidia's Mastering the Art of...and Tanya Bastianich Manuali
Torrent: The Complete Asian Cookbook by Charmaine Solomon
Torrent: Fifty Shades Of Chicken: A P... In A Cookbook by F L Fowler
Torrent: Morocco: A Culinary Journey ...is of Zagora by Jeff Koehler
Torrent: Kitchen Hacks: How Clever Co...rated/America's Test Kitchen
Torrent: Manresa: An Edible Reflection by David Kinch
Torrent: The NoMad Cookbook by Daniel Humm
Torrent: Huckleberry: Stories, Secret...om Our Kitchen by Zoe Nathan
Torrent: The Cuban Table: A Celebrati...a Pelaez and Ellen Silverman
Torrent: Prune by Gabrielle Hamilton
Torrent: Pintxos: Small Plates in the...ald Hirigoyen and Lisa Weiss
Torrent: The Kimchi Cookbook: 60 Trad...nd Eat Kimchi by Lauryn Chun
Torrent: Recipes And Dreams From An Italian Life by Tessa Kiros
Torrent: My Kitchen Year: 136 Recipes...Saved My Life by Ruth Reichl
torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
531.69 MB
seeders:3
leechers:5
Feeding the Fire = Recipes and Strategies for Better Barbecue and Grilling @ Joe Carroll, Nick Fauchald [PDF]