seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on June 27, 2016 by macappsin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Goetia - Mac OS X (Size: 796.77 MB)
 goetia.zip796.77 MB

Description

The ruins of any village are the silent testament to its final moments. The ruins of Oakmarsh are no different. Their telling silence, the dust blanketing what was once a quiet village near Coventry.
If you walk among the ruins you can easily imagine what it was like. The small black dots of the Luftwaffe getting bigger by the minute. The whistling of the dive bombers approaching on that fateful day of February 1941. And if you touch the charred wood, you can even hear the warning calls and the waves of panic resonating through time.
And then again, maybe you’ll hear nothing at all. Maybe you’ll only feel the weight of the silence, broken only by the wind in the branches of old trees. Maybe you’ll only feel the weight of this unanswered question: could that fateful attack explain what happened here? Is it enough to explain why the whole population fled the village? That’s when you look beyond the village limits, when you look up and see its shape: Blackwood Manor. Behind its gates, the silence of Oakmarsh takes on a different taste. Icy, metallic, faint, swollen with secrets that won’t stand still.
The name of a manor and the family that lived within. A perverted and mad lineage, a clan whose final members devoted their life to mysticism and fanatical experiments. I am Abigail. Abigail Blackwood. Recently risen from the grave, I know nothing about the last 40 years of my family’s history… But obviously somebody is keen on seeing me lift the veil on what happened in Oakmarsh – to what led to the downfall of Blackwood Manor. And it seems like I have no choice in the matter…

Goetia es un juego de aventuras de tipo point and click y, como en cualquier otro, tienes que buscar pistas, encontrar objetos y averiguar cómo usarlos o combinarlos para progresar por distintas zonas, puzles y encuentros.
Sin embargo, hay algo que lo diferencia de los juegos de aventuras a los que estás acostumbrado. En Goetia juegas en el papel del fantasma de una jovencita llamada Abigail, y como tal puedes atravesar las paredes, volar por el techo y explorar cada rincón sin límites. Solo hay una pega: para manipular objetos tienes que poseerlos como un poltergeist, y cuando habitas un objeto ya no es posible atravesar las paredes.

CARACTERÍSTICAS PRINCIPALES
Un misterioso entorno victoriano en 2D.
Más de 90 habitaciones para explorar.
Cinco enormes y diversas áreas para descubrir: Blackwood Manor y las ruinas, bosques, cuevas y casas abandonadas que rodean esta mansión.
Una banda sonora a medio camino entre el rock progresivo y la música ambiental.
Aprovecha tu incorporeidad para atravesar las paredes y acceder a lugares secretos.
Posee objetos como un poltergeist para levantarlos, utilizarlos, combinarlos, hacerlos levitar, apilarlos... Bueno, al fin y al cabo eres un fantasma, ¡actúa como tal!
Resuelve puzles de distintas formas a medida que descubres habitaciones ocultas y funciones especiales, como nuevos poderes fantasmales.
Profundiza en la historia de Blackwood: han pasado 40 años y han cambiado muchas cosas desde la muerte de Abigail.
¡Explora hasta hartarte! Puedes recorrer el mundo de Goetia como quieras y, en caso de quedarte atascado, siempre puedes retroceder y explorar otra zona.

Requisitos del sistema

MÍNIMO:
SO: OS X Mavericks
Procesador: intel core 2 DUO 2GHz +, AMD Athlon TMX2 2.2GHz +
Memoria: 2 GB de RAM
Gráficos: Nvidia GeForce GT 705, AMD Radeon R7 240
Almacenamiento: 7 GB de espacio disponible

RECOMENDADO:
SO: OS X Yosemite
Procesador: intel core I5-4440, AMD FX 6300
Memoria: 4 GB de RAM
Gráficos: Nvidia GeForce GT 740, AMD Radeon R7 250