Download torrent
8.32 GB
seeders:1
leechers:12
Grey Goo-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Can you save on this one?
Why is this marked as reloaded in the title but 3DMGAME in the filenames? It's one or the other, surely?
no if you see 3dmgame-gametitle-GROUP then whatever GROUP is stated is the group release you will find inside the rar files and inside is usually the scene release rar files
so if the rars are marked 3dmgame-gametitle-3dm then inside you will find a release by 3dm and if the rars are marked 3dmgame-gametitle-reloaded then inside you will find the reloaded release
But 3DM is a chinese cracking group. Reloaded is reloaded and it says in their nfo that they wrote the crack for this one. It seems incorrect on this release to have both names. This was cracked and released by Reloaded with nothing to do with 3DM.

This release seems misleading to me still. I did read your explanation subnet, but I don't think it should apply unless the uploaders name is 3DMGAME (thereby wanting credit maybe?)
I have downloaded many 3dmgame torrents and none of them are 3dm releases I always prefer the scene release and let me assure you once again if it says 3dmgame-gasmetitle-GROUP then inside the rar files is the release from the GROUP in the title like 3dmgame-gametitle-CODEX will have the original CODEX release or 3dmmgame-gametitle-PROPHET will have the original PROPHET release inside and also that most of the time 95% it is the original GROUP scene release rar files instead of unpacked iso and also including original nfo and sfv files
if you have the bandwidth and want you can just download part1 of the archive its only 1gig and look inside it you will see for yourself
ixiom1 i don't see anywhere where it says that 3dm claim to have cracked this the nfo it shows in main tab description is actually the reloaded nfo not a 3dm nfo