[Gutman Dan]My Weird School Daze #7 : Dr. Brad Has Gone Mad! (epub){Zzzzz}

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on January 18, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Gutman Dan]My Weird School Daze #7 : Dr. Brad Has Gone Mad! (epub){Zzzzz} (Size: 956.1 KB)
 [Gutman Dan]My Weird School Daze #7 Dr. Brad Has Gone Mad! (epub){Zzzzz}.epub956.1 KB

Description

The weirdness never stops!

Ella Mentry School's counselor wants everybody to stop arguing and get along with one another. He wants everybody to be polite! He wants everybody to live in peace and harmony! What is his problem? Now the boys have to play with dolls! The girls have to play with action figures! And that's only the start of Dr. Brad's weird methods. . . .

Publisher: HarperCollins; 1 edition (October 20, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 006155412X
ISBN-13: 978-0061554124

Editorial Reviews
From Booklist
In the seventh title in the My Weird School Daze series, third-grader A. J. hypnotizes a fellow student, the annoying “Little Miss Perfect,” with unexpected results that lead A. J. to a daring rescue—and inadvertently bring Dr. Brad, Ella Mentry School’s counselor, to a near meltdown. A. J.’s lively narrative, printed in large, well-spaced text, offers an amusing, accessible read, and the scattered cartoon illustrations add witty touches. Series readers will likely enjoy the continuing zany school escapades of the sassy, sometimes unwittingly irreverent, and ultimately well-meaning protagonist. Grades 3-5. --Shelle Rosenfeld

About the Author

Dan Gutmanis the author of the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies, and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 8 million copies! Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, he has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. Dan Gutman lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey, with his wife, Nina, and their two children, Sam and Emma.

Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird?

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

A Funny and Entertaining book that kids do not want to put down
By Patrick on May 26, 2011

My seven year old daughter loves these books. I have the entire series because she will not put the book down until she has finished reading it! AJ is a funny and silly boy who absolutely hates school. The characters that the author has created is so interesting and easy for children to relate to on any level. Whether it being the Nude Kid or the Know It All classmate who always has the correct answer. It is funny to see the world though the eyes of a child what they think of their teachers and how strange the world is to them at school. These books are a must to have as a parent or an educator for those none readers. I love reading this series to my second grade students and they do not want me to stop reading even the little boys fine "Arlo" the main character to be cool and funny at the same time.

Fun for Kids
By Sarah E. Vinson on June 14, 2014

Grand kids highly recommend these books. I think they are silly but I am not reading them for me. They are very active and keep the boys' attention. I do wish our hero were a bit "nicer," but that is one of the things that makes them fun for the kids.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
956.1 KB
seeders:5
leechers:1
[Gutman Dan]My Weird School Daze #7 : Dr. Brad Has Gone Mad! (epub){Zzzzz}