[HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim / Kiseijuu - Sei no Kakuritsu ~ Batch 1-24 [480p].mkv [WolfPack]

seeders: 2
leechers: 28
Added on March 29, 2015 by [WolfPack]in Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p480px264TVRip

[HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim / Kiseijuu - Sei no Kakuritsu ~ Batch 1-24 [480p].mkv [WolfPack] (Size: 3.32 GB)
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 01 [480p].mkv141.95 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 02 [480p].mkv141.74 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 03 [480p].mkv141.59 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 04 [480p].mkv141.88 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 05 [480p].mkv141.47 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 06 [480p].mkv141.74 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 07 [480p].mkv141.7 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 08 [480p].mkv141.75 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 09 [480p].mkv141.76 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 10 [480p].mkv141.86 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 11 [480p].mkv141.84 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 12 [480p].mkv141.9 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 13 [480p].mkv141.62 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 14 [480p].mkv141.27 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 15 [480p].mkv141.69 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 16 [480p].mkv141.33 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 17 [480p].mkv141.53 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 18 [480p].mkv141.73 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 19 [480p].mkv141.58 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 20 [480p].mkv141.45 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 21 [480p].mkv141.27 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 22 [480p].mkv141.32 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 23 [480p].mkv141.42 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 24 [480p].mkv141.88 MB

Description

Thank you for passing it on, so it will live on. Enjoy~

To keep this torrent clean, I'll only put the episodes. But you can have more with this complementary torrent that even HD lovers can enjoy:

Music + images torrent: OST + OP + ED + Titles (silent songs) + Images (screen captures + demotivational posters)

(Jump down to read the story with the space bar key.)

Torrent technical infos:

480p is NOT High Definition! If you want HD this is not meant for you~

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 848x480 (853:480) 23.81fps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha
MKV. Japanese with English subs (you can turn them off).

Original files by HorribleSubs.

It was a privilege to be able to watch this anime. Thank you HorribleSubs and everyone who worked on this. It deserves to be bought.

Parasyte -the maxim- / Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (2014-2015)

From Anime-Planet:

5/5 stars. Absolutely amazing. It reached rank 1 as the best anime of all times (temporarily but I'll love it forever).

In secret, alien parasites drift downwards toward Earth. Their directive: to take control of a human body and thrive in secret. When a parasite attempts to take over Shinji, an ordinary high school student, he stops it in his arm to save his mind. With the strange power of amorphous muscle, the curious parasite strikes an uneasy truce with Shinji: it will keep him alive and strong so that it may continue living, and will help protect him from the other parasites that might not take kindly to Shinji's mind still actively working. Can Shinji gain the courage to face the parasites and protect humanity? And would it even make a difference if he did?

Tags:
* Action
* Horror
* Sci Fi
* Aliens
* Animal Abuse
* Based on a Manga
* Bullying
* Explicit Violence
* Psychological

Demotivational posters, maybe spoilers:

My synopsis and review:
 show spoiler

High school boy fights monsters with monster power. This could have been so boring if it was about the overused values of "good triumph over evil", against the monster of the week.

But it's way deeper than that. Get ready to have your idealistic value shattered and your mind blown away.

What makes this anime so great is that, in spite of being about a high school student, it's not about school relationships; but the ones humans have with other creatures on Earth and themselves.

There is no good or evil, but various life forms just trying to survive with their own point of views. What is good for one might be bad for another, but we all have to eat to live... we all have to kill.

When Shinichi Izumi gets his arm taken over by a parasite, they learn to cooperate and the radically different way they see the world clash. But they slowly evolve together, by influencing each other with new ideas, perhaps not enough to fully understand each other, but enough to respect the other's struggle for survival.

It's fascinating to see Shinichi slowly evolve to his new reality, and the parasites also evolve as a species as they adapt to their environment to survive.

Their capacity to shape shift is limited but all the more fascinating. I can't get enough of how gorgeous it can be, in a grotesque yet terrifying way~

I love how the parasites think, their blunt truth is very refreshing. They are extremely rational, not mindless monsters being bad for no other reason than being the embodiment of evil. In fact, they may have a purpose that is beneficial to Earth.

Winning against monsters doesn't necessarily means that humans are right, only that they are even bigger monsters.

Fun fact: Migi, the right hand parasite, is cold and calculating. After some thoughts I feel that he's obviously a guy, but this is what the voice actor looks like (it's best if you watch the anime first) : Hirano Aya.

Enjoy~

Recommendations:
 show spoiler

It will be hard to match because it's so damn epic. Those get extra points because they're not happening in school but in their own world. Let me know about more from the past or to come.

* Attack of Titans
* Psycho-Pass 1, extended edition, 2
* Sword art online (the first half was great)
* I finally saw "Hellsing Ultimate", the version like the manga, the elements of quantum physics blew my mind... and their goal shattered my heart.

Other recommendations from Anime-Planet:

* Tokyo Ghoul 1+2
* Pupa (short)
* Claymore
* Highschool of the Dead (was great)
* Shiki (Vampires)
* Death Note (Classic!)
* Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / When They Cry - Higurashi

Seeding is a great way to say thank you. Enjoy~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.32 GB
seeders:2
leechers:28
[HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim / Kiseijuu - Sei no Kakuritsu ~ Batch 1-24 [480p].mkv [WolfPack]

Screenshots

[HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim / Kiseijuu - Sei no Kakuritsu ~ Batch 1-24 [480p].mkv [WolfPack] screenshot
[HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim / Kiseijuu - Sei no Kakuritsu ~ Batch 1-24 [480p].mkv [WolfPack] screenshot