My Masters' Nightmare by Marita A. Hansen (Season 1, Episodes 11-13) [epub]

seeders: 16
leechers: 2
Added on October 31, 2014 by PhriedPhish.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

My Masters' Nightmare by Marita A. Hansen (Season 1, Episodes 11-13) [epub] (Size: 410.92 KB)
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1_ Ep. 13 Ransom by Marita A. Hansen.epub150.5 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1_ Episode 11 'Consummation' by Marita A. Hansen.epub141.55 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 12 Confrontation by Marita A. Hansen.epub118.86 KB

Description

Consumation
Camila continues to push herself onto Jagger, but soon learns what unwanted attention feels like when a Landi soldier comes onto her.
Jagger thinks he's losing his mind – until he discovers the source of his hallucinations.
Even though Rita wants to stay with Frano, she knows she has to leave him to save her brother's life.
Alessandro, Bianca, and Andriena are granted permission to go to the Santini compound, unaware that danger is following close behind.
*The novel RICARDO (The Santini Brothers #1) starts where this episode finishes. It follows Bianca and Alessandro's oldest brother, along with the rest of the Santini clan. The last episode of My Masters' Nightmare is Episode 15. The surviving characters from MMN will move to the Santini Brothers series since there will be no Season 2.

Confrontation
Alessandro finds himself tied to a bed and at the mercy of the Donatelli.
Andriena battles not only her relatives, but her desire for Alessandro.
The Padre starts falling for Thierry, which leads to a confrontation with Matteo. But it's not Matteo he has to worry about, another family member proving to be much more dangerous.
Rita sneaks out of the D'Angelo house in an attempt to save her brother and Thierry, but inadvertently walks into an FBI trap.
Camila is forced to defend herself, which leads to devastating consequences.

Ransom
Did Jagger really hurt Sophia? The truth is revealed, Rita's memories returning with a horrifying clarity.
Alessandro's ransom is paid, but the Donatelli receive more than they bargained for during the exchange.
The Black Russian NEVER forgets; the outcome of his vengeance is karma at its finest.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
410.92 KB
seeders:16
leechers:2
My Masters' Nightmare by Marita A. Hansen (Season 1, Episodes 11-13) [epub]

All Comments

Thank you!
Thanks you!!!