Native Instruments Komplete 9 Ultimate D01

seeders: 46
leechers: 18
Added on November 26, 2013 by elleerrein Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Native Instruments Komplete 9 Ultimate D01 (Size: 9.34 GB)
 Readme.txt260 bytes
 NFO.nfo3.98 KB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part11.rar566.33 MB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part10.rar900 MB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part09.rar900 MB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part08.rar900 MB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part07.rar900 MB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part06.rar900 MB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part05.rar900 MB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part04.rar900 MB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part03.rar900 MB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part02.rar900 MB
 Native.Instruments.Komplete.9.Ultimate.D01.part01.rar900 MB

Description

hey,
I found a mirror of my files, here you are:

http://h33t.to/torrent/06026782/native-instruments-komplete-9-ultimate-mac-crack-please-use-only-with-my-rels-thanks-open-the-attached-image

http://h33t.to/torrent/06026770/native-instruments-komplete-9-ultimate-win-crack-please-use-only-with-my-rels-thanks

How to install all of this:
1. Download all the 31 DVDs
2. Extract them
3. Copy all the content of the 30 DVDs to DVD 1 (for example in DVD 4 you have Kontakt Factory Library Library Part 3.pkg and Kontakt Factory Library Library Part 4.pkg, you have to put these 2 folders in DVD 1 folder with all the other .pkg folders).
4. Once you have all the .pkg folders in the same folder (DVD 01), run Komplete 9 Ultimate Setup PC.exe.
5. Install everything, it will take time (1-2 hours, depending on your processor).
6. Once everything is installed, go to the komplete.9.ultimate.Win.cracks folder (you have to download it if you didn't dl it before) and install all the cracks. Personnally I used updates but you should have everything you need in this torrent. Here's what I installed:
-Native.Instruments.Absynth.5.v5.2.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Battery.4.v4.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Driver.v1.1.0-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Enhanced.EQ.v1.0.0-R2R
-Native.Instruments.FM8.v1.3.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Guitar.Rig.5.Pro.v5.2.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Kontakt.5.Library.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Kontakt.5.v5.3.0.UNLOCKED.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Massive.v1.4.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Monark.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Passive.EQ.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Rammfire.v2.0.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Razor.v1.5.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.RC.24.v1.1.0-R2R
-Native.Instruments.RC.48.v1.1.0-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Reaktor.5.v5.9.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Reaktor.Prism.v1.4.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Reaktor.Spark.R2.v1.3.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Reflektor.v2.0.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Skanner.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Skanner.XT.v1.2.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Solid.Bus.Comp.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Solid.Dynamics.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Solid.EQ.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.The.Finger.R2.v1.3.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.The.Mouth.v1.3.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Traktors.12.v2.0.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Transient.Master.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.Vari.Comp.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.VC.2A.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
-Native.Instruments.VC.76.v1.1.0-R2R
-Native.Instruments.VC.160.v1.1.0.Update-R2R
You can find these releases here or on forum.audionews.org (or elsewhere).
If you do this correctly, everything works.
Hope this will help you !!
PS: Sorry for my english, I try to do my best. ;-)

KOMPLETE 9 delivers 33 full-fledged instruments and effects, 12,000 inspiring sounds and over 120 GB of premium samples.

Now including MONARK monosynth, BATTERY 4 drum sampler, the enormous sound of THE GIANT, and the ultra-playable SESSION STRINGS. Plus all-time classics like KONTAKT 5, REAKTOR 5, GUITAR RIG 5 PRO, the mighty MASSIVE, FM8, and ABSYNTH 5.

With the updated SOLID MIX SERIES, this bundle delivers complete instrument and effect solutions for any production task – guaranteed to supercharge your creativity.

WHAT’S NEW IN KOMPLETE 9

Compared to KOMPLETE 8
KOMPLETE 9 comes with inspiring new instruments and effects set to change the way you create – supercharged drum sampling, rich, organic synthesis, unbeatable studio effects, a piano with an enormous sound, and an ultra-intuitive, playable string ensemble.

Two products make their worldwide debut in KOMPLETE 9 and a set of powerful sonic sculpting tools return with a slick new update.

MONARK – Captures every nuance of the king of monosynths in spectacular detail. This is the holy grail of analog modeling.
BATTERY 4 – New look, major workflow enhancements, and a supercharged new library. The legacy begins again.
SOLID MIX SERIES – A supercharged studio effects suite with a precise, transparent sound, sleek and clean new interface, and stunning additions such as side-chaining and parallel compression.

ESSENTIAL PRODUCTION TOOLS
Expand your productions with “gigantic” piano sounds, and an intuitive, premium contemporary strings instrument.

THE GIANT – The sound of the world's biggest upright piano – an intense, dynamic playing experience with a sound that’s nothing short of inspiring.
SESSION STRINGS – Production-ready string ensemble delivers stunning results without hours of fine tuning. An incredibly, expressive instrument with a highly intuitive interface.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows
Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)Mac
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)

SUPPORTED INTERFACES
Stand-alone
VST
Audio Units
AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
RTAS*
ASIO
CoreAudio
WASAPI

0.6 GB free disk space, 4.6 GB for complete installation.

Homepage :
http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-9/
What's included in this Package:
DVD 1:
Komplete 9 Ultimate Installer (Win/MAC)
Reflektor for Maschine Library
Reflektor Library Reflektor
West Africa Library West Africa
Monark Library
Razor Library
Reaktor Prism Library
Reaktor Spark R2 Library
Skanner XT Library
The Finger R2 Library
The Mouth Library
Maschine Drum Selection Library
Rammfire for Maschine Library
Rammfire Library

the original source is forum.audionews

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.34 GB
seeders:46
leechers:18
Native Instruments Komplete 9 Ultimate D01

All Comments

Hi,
I've downloaded all DVD's and mac cracks for OSX users but it seems the permission reset link that mr.daedalus provided is dead (http://ul.to/4q5cgkt7).
Does anyone have a new link to reset the permissions that they can provide? Alternatively I've been told that you can use BatChmod to reset the permission manually, does anyone how to do this in greater detail?

Please reply when you can, can't wait to get Komplete working.

Thanks again.
hi
bad news, I get the message "please run this installer from the original dvd" when I run the "komplete 9 ultimate setup pc" file
:(
How do I load the libraries? I unzipped all the .pax files and I think that I put the other discs into the correct directories.
You have to download ALL the dvds if you want this to work.
Well guys...looks like we're out of luck. I messaged the uploader asking for some more detailed instructions on how to install this and this was his reply "hi,
I'm actually sharing like 2000 active torrents and I really don't have any space to install it, so please follow the instructions given from the other users, can't help you sorry." I'm not sure why he can't just clarify on his instructions but I doubt he will be doing so anytime soon. So would someone who has successfully installed and cracked this please give a step by step process on how to crack this thing. I think we would all appreciate it.
Look at my message on the top of the comments man, I explain everything...
this is taken from there
audionews registeration is free at the beginning of every month, I don't/didn't pay but I simply registered when the free registeration was available.